Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566 67686970 ... LastLast
Results 976 to 990 of 1052

Thread: The Official EPL 2011/12 Thread

  1. #976
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sun, Sea and Sand
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
    I'm saying one match is all it takes for one team to leap ahead ITO GF and GA. I know it's the rules and I accept it. I just have trouble with it at times. ATM, City GD = 8 > Man Utd.
    Yeah it can be bitter if your team is the one losing out that way. Pretty much the worst was when Arsenal beat Liverpool in 1989 to take the title; with the final goal, in the final minute, of the final game of the league season no less!! It was even on points, even on GD and came down to GF....

    Match info

  2. #977
    MyBB Legend
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    /\/ŻŻŻŻŻ\/\
    Posts
    27,638

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWill View Post
    Yeah it can be bitter if your team is the one losing out that way. Pretty much the worst was when Arsenal beat Liverpool in 1989 to take the title; with the final goal, in the final minute, of the final game of the league season no less!! It was even on points, even on GD and came down to GF....

    Match info
    Holy crap, that's sad.
    If you wanna get laid, ask an Ancient Astronaut theorist. They always say yes.

  3. #978

    Default

    Barclays Premier League - Monday 07 May 2012

    Blackburn 0 - 1 Wigan - Ewood Park
    Last edited by MickeyD; 08-05-2012 at 07:21 PM.
    Celine: "you fall into the "stupid" category."

  4. #979
    Super Grandmaster SinghDude's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2009
    Location
    Paradise Lost
    Posts
    10,123

    Default

    Go wigan.


    Blackburn, welcome to the Championship.

  5. #980

    Default

    Npower Championship SF 1: 2nd Leg: West Ham Utd v Cardiff City - currently on SS3. WHU carry in a 2-0 advantage from the first leg.
    Celine: "you fall into the "stupid" category."

  6. #981

    Default

    Come on wigan and come on west ham!

  7. #982

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by mercurial View Post
    I'm saying one match is all it takes for one team to leap ahead ITO GF and GA. I know it's the rules and I accept it. I just have trouble with it at times. ATM, City GD = 8 > Man Utd.
    What else would you like tho? It's either that or head-head that is the best option and either way United lose.
    Cowboy's never cry

    As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

  8. #983

    Default

    Barclays Premier League - Tuesday 08 May 2012

    Liverpool v Chelsea - Anfield (21:00)
    Celine: "you fall into the "stupid" category."

  9. #984

    Default

    Come on Liverpool! Please win a home game. DO IT FOR ME!

  10. #985

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Come on Liverpool! Please win a home game. DO IT FOR ME!
    And for Arsenal, Spurs and Newcastle fans.

  11. #986

    Default

    Barclays Premier League - Tuesday 08 May 2012 - RESULT

    Liverpool 4 - 1 Chelsea - Anfield
    Celine: "you fall into the "stupid" category."

  12. #987
    Master
    Join Date
    Mar 2012
    Location
    Sun, Sea and Sand
    Posts
    565

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Come on Liverpool! Please win a home game. DO IT FOR ME!
    Next season you should have that desperate plea before each home game...seems to have done the trick tonight

  13. #988
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    63,736
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Come on Liverpool! Please win a home game. DO IT FOR ME!
    You're like a football seer. Please lend QPR your full support...
    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

  14. #989

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Come on Liverpool! Please win a home game. DO IT FOR ME!
    THE LIVERPOOL GODS HAVE ANSWERED MY CRY!

    Quote Originally Posted by RedWill View Post
    Next season you should have that desperate plea before each home game...seems to have done the trick tonight
    Definitely

    I'll take the credit from here lads.

    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    You're like a football seer. Please lend QPR your full support...
    Are you mad?

    Man City all the way mate!

  15. #990
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    63,736
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by hawker View Post
    Are you mad?

    Man City all the way mate!
    Okay it is official. You can go fsck yourself...


    ┌∩┐(◣_◢)┌∩┐

Page 66 of 71 FirstFirst ... 16566263646566 67686970 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •