Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Hero Team and Their Builds

Default Hero Team and Their Builds

Hi there.

I just started playing again after 4 years and all my hero builds seem to be out dated (starnge that, that would happen after 4 year ;-)).

Anyone still actively playing that can please help me with the setup of a good PVE (good enought to do normal endgame missions) team and their builds.
    I play a dervish and have 2 monks, warrior, mesmer, necromancer, ele and ranger in my 8 man team.

Any advice would be great.
    Thanks

Well for me, one of thee most useful sites was always the Guild Wars PvX wiki. Always listed some of the most useful builds around. http://pvx.wikia.com/wiki/Main_Page
    The problem now is it is dying out as it split some months ago. It is still kind of updated, but you won't find 7 hero builds on it.

So, go to the newer site: http://www.gwpvx.com/PvX_wiki

Another option is to mosey on down to the GW Guru website and check out what is happening there. That is the most popular GW website around. www.guildwarsguru.com

With these resources you should be fine.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

thank you, will go have a look there

No problem. I must say though, after 4 years... you may have a big problem with skills. A lot of the builds are using skills taken from all compaigns and expansion, so you find yourself missing a few :-) I think you will have to spend sometime playing through and capping/opening skills. Or you can use tomes, but again there you will either have to have "opened" the skill already or have unlocked them by buying the online upgrade. Anyway, good luck.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

When i say i last played 4 years back, what i actually meant was, that 4 years back i spend every last second i had on GW.

I have all skills and elite skills for prophecies and Nightfall ans am missing 20 or so in factions, my dervish is my main, she has almost 4 milj exp. So the skills/ skill points and plats are not the problem, just the fact that i have not played in a while.

I Stopped with 3 missions left in EOTN and only missing Hell's Pricipe (and cant seem to get the F#$#$#%cker done with my current hero builds). I take it you have done it, maybe we could put a team together and get it done.