I'm posting this hoping it might help a few people. I have had horrible reception the past week or so. I tested my modem and everything seemed fine but my external antenna gave me reception between 10-30%, I could not browse the web or send e-mails.
I climbed on the roof to check the antenna and everything seemed perfect till I opened up the antenna. It was soaking wet on the inside. I left the internal parts exposed to the sun for the day to dry and then I closed up the antenna. I also sealed it with silicone. My antenna is mounted upside down, I could not get a good signal mounting it the correct way. Now my signal is 100% and everything is running at full speed again.
I hope this info is helpful.