Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: NashuaMobile, since when has loyalty become a bad thing?

Default NashuaMobile, since when has loyalty become a bad thing?

I have been with Nashua Mobile since September 1997, which means for almost 14 years they have "loyally" been accepting my money. The beginning of this month (July 2011) I was due for a phone upgrade and I phoned them to enquire about the options available. I was told to rather wait untill the 7th when their new upgrades list becomes available. Man o man, do they have k@k options available! Phones that have been launched 3 years or more ago are on their upgrades offerings. I phoned them to ask if there isn't anything else available for loyal upgrade customers, because there usually are better deals for new customers. I was just told that those offers are for new customers only and that I have to chooche from list for upgrade customers. Well NashuaMobile, you have lost a "loyal" customer that will cancel his contract at the end of my current 24 months and spend my money somewhere else! Good bye!
    Last edited by geezer; 09-07-2011 at 03:44 PM.

Or just cancel and sign up with them again for one of the better deals.

But I agree with you. None of the providers care about existing customers and new customers and prepaid always get better deals.
    I banned DJ...
    You banned DJ...
    We all banned DJ...

Super Grandmaster

with which network are you via them?

Maybe find out if you can keep your number when you move.

Most MSPs have reps here that should be able to advise you....

Come to red bull mobile... they now have the optimus black

Sent from my GT-I9000 using MyBroadband Android App
    Insert witty comment here...

Grandmaster

You are not alone in your experience. I was in the same situation with my SP and chose to wait until I could cancel the contract without paying them. Now I can get a decent phone ...

Quote Originally Posted by Venomous View Post
    with which network are you via them?

Maybe find out if you can keep your number when you move.

Most MSPs have reps here that should be able to advise you....
    I am with Vodacom through them. I however think it is time for a new number with a new contract. Too many people knows my current number, especially the people at work phoning me after hours and on weekends when they are having problems.

@geezer, they are not the only vendor applying that practice.

IMHO they all (every telecoms company without fail) do it and the motive is to attract new customers.

As an existing customer we always suck the hind tit.
    ELO: Here is the news...

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by geezer View Post
    I am with Vodacom through them. I however think it is time for a new number with a new contract. Too many people knows my current number, especially the people at work phoning me after hours and on weekends when they are having problems.
    That's no fun.....

So then basically you can go to any SP & see what they have to offer that suites your budget best.