Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Dating a Older Girl

Default Dating a Older Girl

Hi peeps.

I wanted some of your opinions on this matter.
    I am a 17 year old and i like this older girl from PMB.Shes a 18 year old and her mom happens to be a friend of my mom.Now i known her for 2 years but we have not talked much and i really only got to know her for a year.Now heres the thing.I am in the 11th grade and she went to school early so shes started Campus this year and studies in China and only comes home for a 3 month break in july - september.
    I talked to her and i am not too sure if she likes me.How can i know?
    The thing i fear is that she might think i am too young,Could i be able to convince her otherwises? , i mean its only 1 year diffrence and since this would make it a long distance relationship for most of the time it just complicates things.Also her parents are strict and i dont think they would even let her date right now.
    Thing is i really like her and i canot just forget her.What can i do?
    Should i ask her straight up.I am quite mature for my age and i am a nice guy and i know shes a nice person also so i dont want to ruin it.

Erm... That's what one gets when dating AN older girl. If her mum is your friend why don't you bang her if she is hotter than the daughter ?

Maybe she is a closet cougar,you won't know until you try.

A one year difference is not too old or too young, you are practically the same age!
    enoki.co.za
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Should be fine but depends on her boet. Plus you should be 18 to join this forum
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Mean Bastid View Post
    RPM posting in TK broke myBB
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    I just called Korny1 a bud.

That's not much of a difference..

Just a pointer though, don't go for her. Only back 3 months a year? Mate, it will not work out. Sorry if that's too harsh
    If we were made from dirt, why is there still dirt?

At the centre of my bubble of perception.

You're in grade 11 but you type like an 11yo.
    Reseat the RAM!

1 year difference!? Maybe not, could even be 2 months difference or something, definitely not an older girl.
    Cowboy's never cry

As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

Dude you cannot date a girl one year older, what happens you are like 70. She will be 71!!!!!!!! . Not cool, that gap is far too large to even think about it.

Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    Dude you cannot date a girl one year older, what happens you are like 70. She will be 71!!!!!!!! . Not cool, that gap is far too large to even think about it.
    Yeah, she will always have and biological advantage over you. Intellectually and physically.

Dude, if you want a woman you should go for someone at least 5 years younger than you. Those are the girls who are most easily conned into doing your every bid. You mustn't choose a woman who is your biological, intellectual and emotional superior.
    Last edited by Picard; 31-07-2011 at 05:14 PM.
    Reseat the RAM!

dude, she is ancient...try a younger one more in your league...say 12

Grandmaster

there is no way to predict what could happen, what could go wrong and even more importantly, what could go right. If you like her, go for her, and figure the rest out as you go along.

LOL!!!! dude is 17, so you want him to go after 12 year olds?

i was going to recommend the same thing and till i saw your post and then it dawned on me

Quote Originally Posted by Picard View Post
    Yeah, she will always have and biological advantage over you. Intellectually and physically.

Dude, if you want a woman you should go for someone at least 5 years younger than you. Those are the girls who are most easily conned into doing your every bid. You mustn't choose a woman who is your biological, intellectual and emotional superior.

Quote Originally Posted by ave View Post
    and figure the rest out as you go along.
    ... including your spelling and grammar.
    Reseat the RAM!

Quote Originally Posted by crackersa View Post
    LOL!!!! dude is 17, so you want him to go after 12 year olds?

i was going to recommend the same thing and till i saw your post and then it dawned on me
    Kay, didn't think that one through.
    Reseat the RAM!

Quote Originally Posted by zeyad 001 View Post
    Also her parents are strict and i dont think they would even let her date right now.
    Thing is i really like her and i canot just forget her.What can i do?
    Should i ask her straight up. I am quite mature for my age and i am a nice guy and i know shes a nice person also so i dont want to ruin it.
    1. It may be different because of the culture there, but bud, if she's on campus for 9 months a year... well, wait until you're at varsity to find out what Res is like - I'd put money down that dating a guy 8000km away is not on her to-do list.

2. Thinking you're mature for your age, and being mature for your age are two different things. If you were mature for your age, you'd certainly not be asking this. Not on a forum at least. And you'd know that it really doesn't matter if you ruin it. There are 3 billion other chicks in the world. Remember this post. Save the page. And when you're 23 come back and read it.

What you're really missing out on is having IRC logs that you can go back and read 5 years later. Good times.

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast