So I have spent this evening quite literally tearing my hair out. I recently purchased the TP-MR3420 from Uniterm Direct. I tried setting it up this evening but I cannot login into the web interface because I am not presented with a login dialog box. I just get a page telling me that my username and password are incorrect. I am running Windows 7 X64. I can ping the modem and my IP address is valid. I have tried using both a static and dynamic IP to no avail.
Steps I have taken already:
- I have tried using a different browser. I get the same page in Chrome 13, IE 9 and FF 5. (Having restored IE to default settings as well)
- I have tried using a different PC (although also running W7 X64)
- I have disabled my firewall and quit my AV (Eset Smart Security v5)
- I have done a hard reset on the router
- I have fiddled with proxy settings having tired - no proxy, auto, proxy, no boxes checked
- I have followed the FAQ on the TP site. I have also e-mailed them but I am awaiting a reply.
If anybody else has had a similar problem or knows how I might fix it, please let me know. Your assistance is very much appreciated.