Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast

Thread: Fundamentalist sect leader jailed for life for sex with child brides

Super Grandmaster

Default Fundamentalist sect leader jailed for life for sex with child brides

http://www.guardian.co.uk/world/2011...-life-sentence

Warren Jeffs, the leader of the Fundamentalist Mormon church that practises polygamy, is likely to spend the rest of his life behind bars after he was given the maximum sentence for taking girls as young as 12 to be his brides.

Jeffs, 55, who represented himself during most of his trial though he refused to attend the final stages, claimed that his prosecution was a violation of his religious rights and warned it would lead to "sickness and death" being brought on the locality.

But a Texas jury took just 40 minutes to hand him the toughest sentence open to them – life in prison for aggravated sexual assault and 20 years in prison for sexual assault of a child. The sentences followed Jeffs's conviction last week on two counts relating to polygamist marriages with girls aged 12 and 15.
    1 down, many to go.
    -
    Quote Originally Posted by lafrica View Post
    they (criminals ) are just trying to make a living .

claimed that his prosecution was a violation of his religious rights
    So having intercourse with little girls is a religious right? Sick bastard. Hopefully he now experiences the 'religious' ass-raping rights of his fellow inmates.

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Woohoo, great news. Your religion can go fsck itself and its rights if it promotes the exploitation of people, especially kids...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

Blog Entries

I'd love to see someone take out this sicko!

Did he ever read this in his bible???

"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh View Post
    I'd love to see someone take out this sicko!

Did he ever read this in his bible???

"but whoever causes one of these little ones who believe in Me to stumble, it would be better for him to have a heavy millstone hung around his neck, and to be drowned in the depth of the sea."
    How is he making the kids stumble? They are married. It isn't like he made them sin or anything.

I'm not saying I condone what the dude did. He is a sicko and prison is definitely what he needs but I question the relevance of that bible verse.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by porchrat View Post
    How is he making the kids stumble? They are married. It isn't like he made them sin or anything.

I'm not saying I condone what the dude did. He is a sicko and prison is definitely what he needs but I question the relevance of that bible verse.
    Ye dude wouldn't recommend using the bible to try condemn this guys actions, the bible is all for child marriages/relationships. One of the many many reasons I don't follow it.
    “Never argue with an idiot. They will only bring you down to their level and beat you with experience.”
    ― George Carlin

Quote Originally Posted by daveza View Post
    +1. Hope someone can make him feel what he did to those kids....
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by porchrat View Post

It wasn't so much the stumbling part I was focusing on... it was the hanging of the millstone around his neck part and chucking him into the sea.
    The point is... this guy's god takes injury to little ones very seriously.
    And to me... introducing underage children to sexual activity is an injury to them... both physically and mentally.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    the bible is all for child marriages/relationships
    um really? Can you provide us with a quote to substantiate that?

Oop[s wrong thread.

Paedophile is paedophile.
    Last edited by AstroTurf; 10-08-2011 at 02:36 PM.

He should have said he was a muslim.

2 virgins down, 68 to go. Oops .. sorry wrong religion.

Quote Originally Posted by Nicko View Post
    Ye dude wouldn't recommend using the bible to try condemn this guys actions, the bible is all for child marriages/relationships. One of the many many reasons I don't follow it.
    Care to point this out to me in the Bible?

"The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

Yussis, some ous are sick dude. A 55yo who even finds a 12yo attractive has problems - good riddance.

Quote Originally Posted by Garyvdh View Post
    It wasn't so much the stumbling part I was focusing on... it was the hanging of the millstone around his neck part and chucking him into the sea.
    The point is... this guy's god takes injury to little ones very seriously.
    And to me... introducing underage children to sexual activity is an injury to them... both physically and mentally.
    There is no reference that I know of in the bible condemning child marriage. So while you might personally consider this an injury to the child (and I agree with you) don't pretend your holy scriptures are backing you up here.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Page 1 of 4 1 234 LastLast