Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: sms car to 35393 ?

Default sms car to 35393 ?

so i saw this tata indica with a very catchy advert on its rear window - sms car to etc etc and bla bla

cars from R799pm? im currently paying off a loan for the uno at R1125pm , should be finished soon so im browsing around

so im pondering if i should sms and see what these guys have to offer, im really looking for something that will be just as reliable as my trusty uno +- same fuel usage (maybe a 1.2L) but wont cost me my soul (max 1.6k pm)

has anybody else seen this type of advert ? have you tried smsing ?

how expensive can tata parts be ?

also how reliable is a tata ? (ive always thought of these cars to be as dodge as hell)
    tata , sien jou later in die garage!

ive only run into problems with my uno because of cash flow being in the dumps but other than that, keeping track of service times my uno has been great. even did offroad rally in the snow near fort nottingham the other day
    Last edited by Draconia2; 13-08-2011 at 11:16 AM.
    Don't let me come play de la rey in front of your house and do donuts !

Can't answer the question of the car itself - but I *think* you need to keep that sticker on the back to get the R799.00pm.
    http://www.riverbed.com/

Jägermeiʃter can fix that!

thats really odd.... still cheap for a pm car though lol

Blog Entries

That scheme means that you will be paying less for the car, as it says, but the down side is that you have to drive a mobile billboard for 5 years.

If you can live with that, they have some great deals. A variety of cars as well.
    ''Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.... .'' ~ John Lennon

Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by Draconia2 View Post
    so i saw this tata indica with a very catchy advert on its rear window - sms car to etc etc and bla bla

cars from R799pm? im currently paying off a loan for the uno at R1125pm , should be finished soon so im browsing around

so im pondering if i should sms and see what these guys have to offer, im really looking for something that will be just as reliable as my trusty uno +- same fuel usage (maybe a 1.2L) but wont cost me my soul (max 1.6k pm)

has anybody else seen this type of advert ? have you tried smsing ?

how expensive can tata parts be ?

also how reliable is a tata ? (ive always thought of these cars to be as dodge as hell)
    tata , sien jou later in die garage!

ive only run into problems with my uno because of cash flow being in the dumps but other than that, keeping track of service times my uno has been great. even did offroad rally in the snow near fort nottingham the other day
    There are many others to choose from. The cheapest is at 599 p month. Have also been thinking about it got some time for my son at varsity. Will still need to do more homework first. I remember there is a requirement that you have to drive a certain minimum distance monthly. My main questions are who pays for service, how many months and what happens to the vehicle after this? BTW there is a website just do google search. Please let us know or PM me if you do find out more please.

Hey Draconia2, here are some threads on the subject on myBB that you can check out:
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...m-R799-a-month
    http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...rive-a-new-car
    If the answer isn't beer. Then you are asking the wrong questions

Quote Originally Posted by Redsbaron View Post
    There are many others to choose from. The cheapest is at 599 p month. Have also been thinking about it got some time for my son at varsity. Will still need to do more homework first. I remember there is a requirement that you have to drive a certain minimum distance monthly. My main questions are who pays for service, how many months and what happens to the vehicle after this? BTW there is a website just do google search. Please let us know or PM me if you do find out more please.

what minimum distance ? lol ? well i guess i do around 1.5k km per month around there? i actually saw this car near game's collections entrance and will have a word with the guy who drives it around . its really an interesting find..... just i bet you, we have to pay for the service out of our own pocket.

Quote Originally Posted by Fazda View Post
    That scheme means that you will be paying less for the car, as it says, but the down side is that you have to drive a mobile billboard for 5 years.

If you can live with that, they have some great deals. A variety of cars as well.

ey fazda , that sounds epic but i wonder how much it would be without the ads ? or dont they do that ?

A carte Blanche article worth reading - http://beta.mnet.co.za/carteblanche/...e.aspx?ID=4180

lol to good to be true !! well done carte blanche , once again you save alot of consumers and car buyers alot of trouble !! this is such failure ! ..... but where can i get a cherry QQ for around 1.6k pm ? lool

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    A carte Blanche article worth reading - http://beta.mnet.co.za/carteblanche/...e.aspx?ID=4180
    thanks mate , i would have been fine with the advertising on the window etc etc but because these people are so dodge its not even worth going for. tons of hellopeter complaints aswell

Quote Originally Posted by Draconia2 View Post
    thanks mate , i would have been fine with the advertising on the window etc etc but because these people are so dodge its not even worth going for. tons of hellopeter complaints aswell
    Anytime, but whatever you do - Stay away from Chinese cars like the Cherry QQ, rather buy something secondhand from more established bands (Just my opinion)

Blog Entries

I'm glad you decided that they were a bit dodgy!

It's the old story of "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is! "

Just to add to what mikeyb has to say - you really don't want to go the Chery route....not a good one to follow!
    ''Our society is run by insane people for insane objectives.... .'' ~ John Lennon

Flickr

Quote Originally Posted by mikeyb View Post
    Anytime, but whatever you do - Stay away from Chinese cars like the Cherry QQ, rather buy something secondhand from more established bands (Just my opinion)

lmao , i checked the cherry qq out now via the site and TBH its pretty rubbish... i mean come on , going from 1.1 to 0.8 is going to be hell on its own. Floeck that XD

plus ill be paying roughly R1500 pm for that pos , no thankx

Quote Originally Posted by Fazda View Post
    I'm glad you decided that they were a bit dodgy!

It's the old story of "If it looks too good to be true, it probably is! "

Just to add to what mikeyb has to say - you really don't want to go the Chery route....not a good one to follow!

wifey wants to keep the uno lol. i dont want to go for the Ford Ka 1.2 as thats just .... no no no no. cant believe its so hard to find a good 1.2 !?

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast