Also can I download my current firmware (Version 022.014, Product code 0599399) in case I want/need to revert back for some reason?
http://www.multiupload.com/V3ITVMTVSZ. It's 150Mb Yes you can downgrade http://www.nokiausers.net/forum/noki...e-your-n8.html. You will have to download the scandinavian dg 11.5 firmware from Navifirm. Or just wait for the official Belle release and upgrade via Ovi Software Update.
Unf. I have veeeery slow internet, ..but here is my method:
1. Download your desired Firmware from Dailymobile Nokia S^3 section (111.030.0607), and then make a folder RM-596 in phoenix under products. Extract the files there.
2. Open Phoenix, do not connect your phone yet. Open settings, remove USB1 connection.
3. Go to File and then click open products and then choose RM-596
4. After that Click Flashing and then click Update Firmware.
5. Click product codes and click the assigned version.
6. Under the same page check Dead Phone USB Flashing.
7. Below the page click option
8. Now you can see 2 files with color red, Delete them, press ok.
9. Now click Refurbish.
10. A firmware update popup will appear with instructions, press ok.
11. Turn your phone off, connect it, at first it will try and charge it, disconnect your phone, wait for it to turn off again, now re-connect, flashing will start automatically the second time you attach it.
12. If the message Programming Succeeded appears.
Wait for a little longer countdown starts from 25-1 will appear
dont let it finish, if you see it starts counting down, disconnect your phone
and press the power button. Thats it.
Sometimes you might have to restart your phone once or twice if it gets stuck at any stage, but after that it's plain-sailing..
P.s. Delight Belle has a different look to it, with transparent widgets and a different digital clock. Other than that it's pretty good.
I'm on the trimmed down version of the T-Mobile-PL Official leak. I have found it to be the most stable, and fastest of the non-custom firmwares. +/-170mb free on C: ...I've tried 111.020.. Delight, Xeon, The One etc..
My internet is pretty slow so won't have the luxury of trying out all the different releases...
arneduppi - you're using Delight & dudewotevr - you're using a version of the T-Mobile-PL Official leak...
Which release do you guys think think is best overall? Do they all work with Opera Mobile? Nokia Maps? Whatsapp? etc...
Opera Mobile (though I actually find the in-built browser to be faster), Maps and weather (weather wasn't working when I was on Delight 3.4, but 3.6 out now, so maybe), whatsapp all working.
Replace UDA file with this trimmed T-MobilePL UDA: http://www.mediafire.com/?n25t049k474gzcp
Or check out CFW options here: http://forum.dailymobile.se/index.php?board=121.0