Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 52 of 718 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662102152552 ... LastLast

Thread: Official : Diablo 3 » Reaper of Souls

the game is just 33days 23hours 26 mins away

Quote Originally Posted by PhreeMe View Post
    I've put in some good time thanks to you. And through it all I've only played one class There's nothing like clobbering everything that gets in your way
    glad I could be of service...

one thing I found blew me away was how noticeable the changes in the last patch were.

that Skeleton King actually proved to be a challenge, and this being NORMAL, I don't want to see the next level.

I have an OCD where with my Barb, I can't stand having 2 different weapons in his hands

it's either double axe, double sword, double spear or double club, otherwise just bare-handed

I'd play the Barb with no weapons at all for the first bit, just to bitchslap my way back into the Diablo universe. Man i cant wait for this game, i spent all my varsity years NOT studying because of D2

Quote Originally Posted by rakabos3 View Post
    I'd play the Barb with no weapons at all for the first bit, just to bitchslap my way back into the Diablo universe. Man i cant wait for this game, i spent all my varsity years NOT studying because of D2

haha I know exactly what you talking about
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

.. see the Beta servers will be closing on 1 May

Diablo® III Open Beta Weekend

Go have fun guys! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/Diablo%EF%BF%BD
    "All the great things are simple, and many can be expressed in a single word: freedom, justice, honor, duty, mercy, hope" - Winston Churchill

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWar View Post
    Diablo® III Open Beta Weekend

Go have fun guys! http://us.battle.net/d3/en/blog/4963739/Diablo%EF%BF%BD

We're pleased to announce the Diablo III open beta weekend, which offers open access to all players with a valid Battle.net account! Beginning this Friday everyone is invited to log in and help us put the game and servers through their paces in this three day stress test as we march toward the game's release on May 15. You can begin downloading the Diablo III client right now!
    From Friday, April 20 at 12:01 p.m. PDT (noon) (I think that is 21:00 our time), until Monday, April 23 at 10:00 a.m. PDT you'll be able to log in, team up with friends, and play each of the five heroic classes to level 13 as you fight to save the world from the impending demonic invasion.

I wont be playing the beta"{P got a feeling u are going to get addicted and boom lvl 13 ;P u cant lvl anymore now it make it 10 time worse to wait

If we could only get our hands on one of these
    http://www.xtremesystems.org/forums/...blo-III-Edtion.
    i7 3770K|Gigabyte Z77X|Corsair Vengenance 8GB|Gigabyte GTX 670 OC|120GB SSD |TX850M |Corsair H100 |CM Storm Trooper|
    If Monday had a face, I´d punch it

As excited as I am for D3 am rather just going to wait for the full thing.But I might change my mind when I get home
    Quote Originally Posted by Hamster View Post
    One leaves the internet alone for just a couple of hours and someone gets but raped...

Im playing at 10pm who's joining my game...

I'll be around

I have no idea how the public games are listed for D3, how to identify South african games etc, any1?

Those who wanna see how it performs for us saffers, PM me and we can setup a game tonight.

Page 52 of 718 FirstFirst ... 2424849505152 5354555662102152552 ... LastLast