Welcome to Mafia 23 - The Thin Blue Line
First some rules
During the Day...
- The game is a Day Start.
- You must display your votes as such ##Vote: Archer Please put your votes at the bottom of your post. Showing your unvote helps, but its not a requirement
- Each game day will last a maximum of 72 hours (excl weekends and holidays), not reaching a majority of votes during that time will result in a no lynch. I may extend the deadline in special circumstances. I may also reduce the deadline by one hour each time if activity does not pick up. Do not lurk! Lurking is bad and makes me sad
- If you do not make at least one post per game day you will be warned. No post for another game day gets you smited. Again, lurking is bad.
- Mafia may not speak to each other during the day via PM, lest you be smited.
- You may not quote any communication with the moderator (thats me!). Lest you be smited.
- Anybody who is found to be using invisible text, encryption or anything as such will be smited.
- Do not edit your posts! Lest you be smited.
- As soon as the required number of votes is achieved voting is closed and the game enters the Twilight stage (minus sparkling vampires). Votes and unvotes will no longer count at this stage
- The person lynched may still talk during Twilight.
- Mafia still can't talk via PM during this time.
During the Night Phase
- The Night Phase will last 24 hrs (excl weekends and holidays). Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
- If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.
- I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
- Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited.
- Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
- Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your role to Neutral Survivor, meaning you lose. Smitings automatically end the day.
- Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will think about it, really really hard, and then maybe do something about it
- Thy mod is thy god...however, I may make a mistake, if I do - PM me about it and I will think about it, really really hard, and then maybe do something about it
- If you need help PM me
- Dead people scare me, as such you will not post in the game thread after you have been declared dead
- You may think voting for the mod is fun, but trust me, its not...
- Any questions on the rules or mechanics of the game are to be addressed to the moderator.
- Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy.
- Turn invisible mode on (general settings in your profile). This is optional but not doing so can give away extra information.
- No meta gaming is allowed. No questioning the 3rd word on the 4th line of someone’s PM. I am going to be very strict on this. First time this is done, I will post a message in the thread. Failure to comply will result in a smiting for all offending parties.
- No Role hints in signatures or pictures. Failure to abide by this will also result in a smiting.
Game specific comments
- The sanity of roles is not gauranteed, and will not be revealed on death
- Only night kills will be revealed in the nightly write ups.
- All flavour will be ludicrous and random
- Full roles will be revealed on death (except the afore mentioned sanities)
- Players can not target themselves with actions (this applies to votes as well) unless otherwise specified
It was a normal day in the office until that fateful moment when Archer saw all the donuts were gone!!! And with that he dropped dead. Everyone knows cops cant survive without the stuff! The rest of the force looked on in shock and dismay. Not so much because that ******* Archer was dead, but more because the donuts... gone... Clearly there were some people in the force who didnt know right from wrong. And so, the game of mafia had begun
Players alive -
1) Nicci, twin peaks
2) Arzy, he with no resurrect powers
3) Insanity, he who need not answer
4) Hecate, who is self obsessed
5) Wallsend, grinning like a five year old
6) Datura, thinks he is in
7) GForceD, playing in 3rd person view
8) Space_Munkey, boring
9) Unnamed, no answer
10) Porchrat, overkeen
11) czc, because he can
12) crabby a man of few words
13) STS, yeeeeeaaaaaahhhhhhhhh
14) droplet, bean counter
15) Helghast, spoiler alert
16) cocococo, with the personality disorder
It is now day one, and it takes 9 votes to lynch