Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 ... LastLast
Results 1,546 to 1,560 of 2167

Thread: Mafia 23 - The Thin Blue Line

My plan only works if everyone has been truthful... ie Porch and the cops.... so far I don't see reason to think they're not.
    Cowboy's never cry

As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
    Naive cop ONLY gets town results regardless of the person you investigating alignment.
    YEs exactly how owuld you know im naive by returnign another town role on you unless you arent town i mean if you are town i could be sane and you nicci and dat are all town
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    The sex is always a given, booze just makes it easier to skip a few steps.
    EAE is reborn !!! www.eae2.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by porchrat View Post
    No I meant I saw what he was talking about. I didn't mean it was necessarily a slip.

Frankly unless either nicci or Dat are scum with you that 'slip' doesn't make much sense.

It is definitely something to keep in mind if one of any of you flip mafia though. You've succeeded in tying yourself to the fates of nicci and Datura for sure.

I think nicci and Datura are both townies though. They both voted for coco and didn't vote for droplet despite the easy kill. They also are actively searching for scum.
    How? scum can lie about a townie... not saying they're scum, but naturally I'm suspicious of them.
    Cowboy's never cry

I do think that someone needs to investigate czc pls. I'm convinced he is scum.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    YEs exactly how owuld you know im naive by returnign another town role on you unless you arent town i mean if you are town i could be sane and you nicci and dat are all town
    Because there can't be 2 sane cops now can there!
    Cowboy's never cry

I personally am willing to go for S-M he said he hada important role but i cant think of many more like i said doc watcher RB and cop all accounted for !

okay so lets not vote off ppl that have been investigated. Who is left who hasnt RCed? We need to look at those ppl, that is where we will find scum. I also think there's at least one fake RCed cop.

But nicci could be random for all we know

But nicci could be random for all we know
    Sounds too cruel... I like my way
    Cowboy's never cry

I personally am willing to go for S-M he said he hada important role but i cant think of many more like i said doc watcher RB and cop all accounted for !
    Just cos you can't think of any doesn't mean they aren't there.
    Cowboy's never cry

Seriously Insanity if I was scum then Nicci wouldn't get a town result on me, or you wouldn't (If you weren't naive) either way this idea that I'm putting forward would nail me if I was scum.
    Cowboy's never cry

Why not?
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Ok, well, I can investigate tonight - just tell me who, and then we lynch S_M and we can test my sanity both ways (if I dont get RB'd).
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by _Hecate_ View Post
    okay so lets not vote off ppl that have been investigated. Who is left who hasnt RCed? We need to look at those ppl, that is where we will find scum. I also think there's at least one fake RCed cop.
    thats not going to work - we cant just vote of ppl who hasn't been investigated - that means we will loose town.
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    thats not going to work - we cant just vote of ppl who hasn't been investigated - that means we will loose town.
    I want them to RC, so we can spot the BS.

Page 104 of 145 FirstFirst ... 45494100101102103104 105106107108114 ... LastLast