Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter


Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast
Results 46 to 60 of 2167

Thread: Mafia 23 - The Thin Blue Line

  1. #46

    Default

    Arzy, what do you think of porch RC.
    A Dark Day in Mafia History - 28/08/2014

  2. #47
    Super Grandmaster Arzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back home...
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    I reckon we give him a chance. Check voting patterns etc. Let's not make the whole of day 1 about porch's rc.
    You buddying up as well now?

    Joking, you see? this is what happens when I don't have enough random people to accuse of anything...
    Will make it through 2014 without voting NL.

  3. #48

    Default

    @ Gforced, wallsend and droplet
    Why aren't you voting nicci?

  4. #49

    Default

    you are all clowns.

  5. #50
    Super Grandmaster porchrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I don't know but it smells like lasagna
    Posts
    26,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arzy View Post
    You need to stop lurking and catch up!
    Isn't the whole point of lurking that you stay up to date?
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

  6. #51

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arzy View Post
    You buddying up as well now?

    Joking, you see? this is what happens when I don't have enough random people to accuse of anything...
    And you're just pretending to be scumhunting so when someone calls you on it you can reffer back and say: "SEE, LOOK AT HOW MUCH SCUM I WAS HUNTING"

  7. #52
    Super Grandmaster Arzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back home...
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wallsend View Post
    Arzy, what do you think of porch RC.
    I'm buying it for the time being.

    Reasons for:
    1) I don't think Porch would make a statement like that without having a discussion about it in QT
    2) There aren't enough people around to have had said discussion in QT
    3) He didn't really have all that much preasure on him to have to RC

    Reasons against:
    1) I'm not sure if Porch is original enough to come up with that on his own
    2) My single over powerful vote caused him to freak and come up with something
    3) When last was Porchrat scum?
    Will make it through 2014 without voting NL.

  8. #53

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by GforceD View Post
    You guys never wanted to do that in the last game when I suggested it

    One Question: What if porch is mafia?
    I agree with coco's response below.

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    I reckon we give him a chance. Check voting patterns etc. Let's not make the whole of day 1 about porch's rc.
    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    @ Gforced, wallsend and droplet
    Why aren't you voting nicci?
    She thinks WALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is cute. how could i ever vote her
    A Dark Day in Mafia History - 28/08/2014

  9. #54

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    Just to get you up to speed:
    You should vote nicci NOW. It's kind of a tradition. You don't want to be the odd one out do you?
    i think that, being a bean counter, i should vote based on statistical anomalies
    [i5 3550|asrock extreme4|4*2GB corsair platinum 1333|2*GTX285|corsair force3 120GB|2*samsung t260|logitech G700S + wave|antec signature 850w|antec 900]

  10. #55
    Super Grandmaster Arzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back home...
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    @ Gforced, wallsend and droplet
    Why aren't you voting nicci?
    ^This

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    you are all clowns.
    Slacker!!!!!!!!

    Quote Originally Posted by porchrat View Post
    Isn't the whole point of lurking that you stay up to date?
    Yes, and you seem to be doing it very wrong! Get with the program!

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    And you're just pretending to be scumhunting so when someone calls you on it you can reffer back and say: "SEE, LOOK AT HOW MUCH SCUM I WAS HUNTING"
    I'm just having some fun while I wait for people to show up, I stated that I think we are still in the RVS and I'm putting every accusation possible out there.

    Am I being 2 random for you?
    Will make it through 2014 without voting NL.

  11. #56

    Default

    ##VOTE STS

    For giving me a useless power

  12. #57

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    OOC: If you're in/around the winelands (and not old) you should feel obligated to attend homegrown @ klein libetas teater tonight.
    oeeee will have to google it to see what its about

  13. #58
    Super Grandmaster Nicci's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    Cape Town
    Posts
    17,570

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by cocococo View Post
    /facepalm
    surprise
    ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

  14. #59
    Super Grandmaster Arzy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Back home...
    Posts
    14,660

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by wallsend View Post
    I agree with coco's response below.

    She thinks WALEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE is cute. how could i ever vote her
    You also want to see her boobs, hey?

    Quote Originally Posted by droplet View Post
    i think that, being a bean counter, i should vote based on statistical anomalies
    Speaking of statistics, being that this is your first game, you basically have 45% chance of being town, 45% chance of being scum and 10% chance of being SK.

    As such you have 55% chance of not being of any benefit to the town.

    vis-a-vis we should kill you after Nicci and Porchrat.
    Will make it through 2014 without voting NL.

  15. #60
    Super Grandmaster porchrat's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    I don't know but it smells like lasagna
    Posts
    26,310

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Arzy View Post
    I'm buying it for the time being.

    Reasons for:
    1) I don't think Porch would make a statement like that without having a discussion about it in QT
    2) There aren't enough people around to have had said discussion in QT
    3) He didn't really have all that much preasure on him to have to RC

    Reasons against:
    1) I'm not sure if Porch is original enough to come up with that on his own
    2) My single over powerful vote caused him to freak and come up with something
    3) When last was Porchrat scum?
    It wasn't your vote that made me claim. I've played Miller once before and hiding it didn't work at all. Now I'm trying an early RC and I think it is the best approach.

    Also I was scum last game.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Page 4 of 145 FirstFirst 1234 56781454104 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •