Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Durban Stores

Default Durban Stores

Need help asap.

My friend is in durban looking for a laptop and is about to buy one from incredible connection that is way over priced.

So can any one tell me about some good stores or even if they know of any special offers available there, currently they looking to spend about R3000 to R4000.

The person in need is a teacher and main needs are for web browsing, ms office applications e.t.c.

http://zones.co.za/

the are in durban, and there 15inch laptops starts at 3k
    Www.gtxgaming.co.za
    For all your graphics card requirements!

Super Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Rather spend R4k on a decent laptop with a 3 year warranty, than to spend R3k on something that is slow and might break after 1 year and then its past its warranty period.

Incredible Connection, Dion Wired and Makro often have very good specials on laptops, but they're usually overpriced.

Quote Originally Posted by HOLY MAnIAC View Post
    Need help asap.

My friend is in durban looking for a laptop and is about to buy one from incredible connection that is way over priced.

So can any one tell me about some good stores or even if they know of any special offers available there, currently they looking to spend about R3000 to R4000.

The person in need is a teacher and main needs are for web browsing, ms office applications e.t.c.
    What laptop are they looking to buy? If you do decide to buy from pczone, do yourself a favor and get the Acer Emachine EME528 for R3000 cause it comes with a decent warranty that has nothing to do with pczone.

Quote Originally Posted by hereticangel View Post
    http://zones.co.za/

the are in durban, and there 15inch laptops starts at 3k
    Never ever buy from pczone, worst customer support in the world, if not the universe.

Quote Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
    What laptop are they looking to buy?

Never ever buy from pczone, worst customer support in the world, if not the universe.
    The customer support and the sales staff are really bad, but the prices are cheap.
    domaincheap.co.za
    Only one of these adds to your value as a human being: Consuming things other people have made or making your own.
    link

Quote Originally Posted by Pooky View Post
    The customer support and the sales staff are really bad, but the prices are cheap.
    I would hate to buy a laptop from them and something goes wrong, you will be royally fooked. I will buy small things from them where I would be willing to cut my losses if something goes wrong.
    entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem

Quote Originally Posted by ponder View Post
    I would hate to buy a laptop from them and something goes wrong, you will be royally fooked. I will buy small things from them where I would be willing to cut my losses if something goes wrong.
    I bought my brothers computer from them and the cd drive broke, they replaced it no hassles.
    domaincheap.co.za
    Only one of these adds to your value as a human being: Consuming things other people have made or making your own.
    link

Super Grandmaster

With the CPA you probably find they've become a bit more sympathetic.
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

Quote Originally Posted by ponder View Post
    Most laptop brands deal with warranties directly so you don't have to deal with PC Zone at all...
    --------------------------
    █████████ Bafo]<]<e Shirts █████████
    --------------------------

Quote Originally Posted by mmmig View Post
    Mitabyte seems to be decent

http://www.mitabyte.co.za/
    Looks good, thx.

Super Grandmaster

There's also the Matrix Computer Warehouse stores that often have good deals on notebooks. If you're going to the one in Springfield, just know that they've moved across the road, they're at the Value Centre now. Next door to HifiCorp and neighbours with Incredible Connection
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win