Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: How to disable an Autowatch car alarm?

Default How to disable an Autowatch car alarm?

Ours keeps going off when the car is locked. How do you disable it?

Is it the alarm or anti hijack as well? With mine they gave me a key which i can insert under my steering wheel.

If you never received this, phone and find a dealer. i know craighall car radio fixed my alarm for 295 when it was shorting. I doubt you can disabled it though unless you have that key, without that key there is no way to disable it unless you know how to jack cars .

I also find if i leave my cellphone in car and i get smsed or phoned the alarm goes off.

Quote Originally Posted by Jhbgirl View Post
    Ours keeps going off when the car is locked. How do you disable it?
    Smith & Wesson, .45
    /OomD

Depends how they installed it but I removed and put back my GF's when the dealers messed it up, you can just disconnect the main wires going to the coil and join them back direct and then unplug the other connector that feeds the power and the door connectors, button etc, you can get a wiring diagram from them via fax.

Note: it depends which car but usually they install it in the left hand corner under the dash, also if you just unplug the main connector the car will not start, you need to rejoin the wires direct.

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OomD View Post
    Smith & Wesson, .45
    So helpful eh!

Did you get a red plastic card when your alarm was fitted?
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

I had my auto watch alarm and central locking in klerksdorp at impac.a month after the waranty expired the central locking stops operating. They are useless