Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 56 1 23451151 ... LastLast

Thread: Mafia 25 - THE EVENT

Smile Mafia 25 - THE EVENT

RULES !!!!!!!!
    During the Day...
    The game is a Day Start.
    You must display your votes as such ##Vote: Insanity and unvotes as such ##Unvote: Insanity Please put your votes at the bottom of your post. Showing your unvote helps, but its not a requirement
    If you do not make at least one post per game day you will be warned. No post for another game day gets you smited. Again, lurking is bad.
    You may not quote any communiction with the moderator (thats me!). Lest you be smited.
    Do not edit your posts! Lest you be smited.
    MAFIA MAY COMMUNICATE AT ANYTIME INCLUDING DURING THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!

During Tw!light
    As soon as the required number of votes is achieved voting is closed and the game enters the Tw!light stage (minus sparkling vampires). Votes and unvotes will no longer count at this stage. The person lynched may still talk during Tw!light.

During the Night Phase
    The Night Phase will last 24 hrs (excl weekends and holidays). Any actions that have not been received by then will be forgone. (Night may end early if all actions are received)
    If your role permits it, you may talk to the players I have given you permission to talk to during the night.

General Rules
    I will not accept insulting behaviour in my games, anybody doing so will receive a nice, well worded warning from me in thread. Further breaking of the rule will receive a harsher punishment.
    Blue is my colour. Dont use any kind of Blue in your posts, I will count it as impersonating the mod and you will be smited.
    Never talk to anybody outside the game except if your role permits it, and I have told you you can talk now.
    Smitings (AKA) 'Modkills', means I kill you immediately (for breaking the rules) and change your alignment to Neutral, meaning you lose. Smitings automatically end the day.
    Play to win, just like everyone else. Don't get disheartened if you're lynched or attacked, basically don't take anything personally. If you feel somebodies behaviour has been inappropriate PM me about it and I will think about it, really really hard, and then maybe do something about it
    Thy mod is thy king...however, I may make a mistake, if I do - PM me about it and I will think about it, really really hard, and then maybe do something about it
    If you need help PM me
    Dead people scare me, as such you will not post in the game thread after you have been declared dead
    Any questions on the rules or mechanics of the game are to be addressed to the moderator.
    Treat this game as a commitment, and be courteous to your fellow players. It will make everybody, including your mod happy.
    Nobody can target themselves unless otherwise specified in your role PM
    All abilities are night time use only, unless otherwise specified
    Sanity of any role is not guaranteed
    ROLES ARE RANDOM !!!!

NO META GAMING

MOST IMPORTANTLY GUYS THIS IS A GAME TREAT IT AS SUCH EVEN IF A GUY IS BEING A COMPLETE RETARD(although im not in the game) JUST LAUGH IT OFF AND THINK IDIOT Dont talk yet ...
    Last edited by InSanity; 15-09-2011 at 10:30 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    The sex is always a given, booze just makes it easier to skip a few steps.
    EAE is reborn !!! www.eae2.co.za

First!

yay!!!!
    May the wors be with you

I woke up just in time!
    Cowboy's never cry

As a wise man once said, men are from Mars and women like penis.

Overview of the event:
    Near the end of World War II, a craft of undetermined origin crashed in the Brooks Range of northern Alaska. It carried passengers who appeared outwardly human, but were eventually determined to be of extraterrestrial origin. Their DNA is slightly less than one percent different from humans, and they age at a much slower rate. Ninety-seven of the survivors were captured by the U.S. government and held in a secret facility nearby, Mount Inostranka, run by intelligence agencies, since they have refused to disclose much about their origin. The remaining survivors, also known as the Sleepers, who only sustained minor injuries, were able to escape the crash scene and currently live among the population.

Story:
    The people of the white house awoke to thrill screams as the white house maid nicci lay in tears because of the site she saw the head of the UN, InSanity who had been staying at the white house for the world summit lay dead in his bed, this later lead nicci to commit suicide at the sight . The whitehouse was immediately put on lock down with nobody coming or going it was then that it was revealed that aliens had been living on earth for years already, they looked identical to humans and were almost the same except for a few differences like wanting to kill the human race. We have to bind together and find otu who did this to InSanity and why we must find the Alien sleepers inside the whitehouse for only once we find them can we begin to think about eradicating the alien threat were the words of the president... go now people find the alien sleepers and kill them

Official Vote Count
    Players needed to lynch: 7

Players not voting: Archer, Arzy, cococococ, D3x!, Datura, GforceD, helg, HeShe, jouda, Ono, Porchrat, STS, Unamed

GAME ON !!!!

##VOTE cococococococo
    Will work for peanuts

Woot!

Quote Originally Posted by The_Unnamed View Post
    ##VOTE cococococococo
    what is the second letter of your alignment?

SORRY ADDED RULE NO META GAMING !!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post

MAFIA MAY COMMUNICATE AT ANYTIME INCLUDING DURING THE DAY !!!!!!!!!!
    Huuurrrr Duuurrrr@
    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    what is the second letter of your alignment?
    Mod Kill him naow!
    Cowboy's never cry

Hurrrr Duuurrr!
    Cowboy's never cry

Quote Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
    Huuurrrr Duuurrrr@

Mod Kill him naow!
    so quick to demand a kill hmmmmm
    May the wors be with you

Quote Originally Posted by InSanity View Post
    SORRY ADDED RULE NO META GAMING !!!!!!!!
    rofl

Huuurrrr Duuurrrr@

Mod Kill him naow!

##VOTE Helghast

Quote Originally Posted by jouda View Post
    so quick to demand a kill hmmmmm
    Obviously you wouldn't want your scum mate to be killed.
    Cowboy's never cry

Obviously you wouldn't want your scum mate to be killed.
    hey you leave gouda alone

Page 1 of 56 1 23451151 ... LastLast