Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Foscam South Africa September Opening Special

Default Foscam South Africa September Opening Special

Hi All

*** Opening Special ***

20% Discount on All Items & Free Shipping In SA

Available to MyBB Users Only

Offer Valid till 30 Sep

Please contact us at sales@foscamsa.co.za for any queries.

www.FoscamSA.co.za

Please use discount coupon MyBB2011 at checkout to apply the 20% discount on the order total

Blog Entries

I've said it before and I need to say it again:
    You know you are doing something wrong if the stuff you are trying to sell is cheaper at Wantitall...
    You need to adjust your cost/profit structure so that it at least makes some sense to buy from you directly.
    ic's back, back again . . .

Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Foscam View Post
    Hi All

*** Opening Special ***

20% Discount on All Items & Free Shipping In SA

Available to MyBB Users Only

Offer Valid till 30 Sep

Please contact us at sales@foscamsa.co.za for any queries.

www.FoscamSA.co.za

Please use discount coupon MyBB2011 at checkout to apply the 20% discount on the order total
    Wantitall were recently taken to task for falsely advertising a 20% discount that was heavily restricted. It seem you guys aren't doing that, so you really should have beefed up your marketing in this respect. You could have sent a ton of traffic your way...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

Hi Guys

I just checked WantITAll's website and their listed price is R1 501 for the FI8918W and that excludes shipping.
    We offering a 20% discount on a R1500 product with free shipping? I am a bit a lost? Do you know something I dont.

@DJ Please elobarate. I am very interested. We just opened up our "doors" to the public this week. This post is just a taster to see what the feedback is like. Our long term view is to build a brand based on quality and great customer service. There are many more products to come down the line. We are the master distributor for www.Foscam.us

More POE based IP cameras will be coming to Market in the coming months based on the Foscam Chipset.

Thanks for the feedback guys. If there is anything I can help you with please drop me a PM or contact us at sales@foscamsa.co.za

Best of Regards,
    Foscam South Africa

Blog Entries

@DJ Please elobarate. I am very interested. We just opened up our "doors" to the public this week.
    All I'm going to say is have a look at this very recent article - http://mybroadband.co.za/news/intern...il-battle.html

Read it within the context of what you guys are doing and build a marketing drive around it. Note the similarities but how you're on the right side of the law here. I'm not going to do your work for you here unless you're willing to pay my consultancy fees, but hopefully you get my drift...
    Internet the way it was meant to be. Launch details will become Crystal Clear very soon...

I would also like to point out that there are countless Knock-Off Foscam Products out there in the market. Ebay is filled with knock-off products. I dont know who is importing what locally so I am unable to comment.

But with us you are guaranteed that you are receiving genuine Foscam products with a 1 year warranty and full support and a great technical community to rely on with the build-in forums on the site.

Blog Entries

I would also like to point out that there are countless Knock-Off Foscam Products out there in the market. Ebay is filled with knock-off products. I dont know who is importing what locally so I am unable to comment.

But with us you are guaranteed that you are receiving genuine Foscam products with a 1 year warranty and full support and a great technical community to rely on with the build-in forums on the site.
    Okay, enough punting of your products or you'll get banned. Join the mybb community; contribute as Foscam; deal with customer queries and complaints here; sponsor prizes for competitions through rpm; don't spam.

All the best...

Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    All I'm going to say is have a look at this very recent article - http://mybroadband.co.za/news/intern...il-battle.html

Read it within the context of what you guys are doing and build a marketing drive around it. Note the similarities but how you're on the right side of the law here. I'm not going to do your work for you here unless you're willing to pay my consultancy fees, but hopefully you get my drift...
    Thanks for the link. Definitely an interesting read. I can assure you there's nothing more I hate than fine print that is out to get the consumer. We are really genuinely focused on great customer services and most importantly the Law of course

As for the "Marketing Drive", my apologies I misunderstood your point in your first reply (Forgive me its past 5pm ). You are 100% correct. Its all in place. We just making sure that all systems are in place. Ironing out the kinks and the back office. Last thing you want is a flood of traffic and orders and 2 weeks later a bunch of disgruntled customers

Keep you eyes peeled. There is a whole lot more to come from Foscam South Africa in terms of products and services.

Awesome, checking out your products.
    The purity of a person's heart can be quickly measured by how they regard animals.

seriously though a *** brand name - who puts the word scam knowingly into a product/brand name?

Quote Originally Posted by za1 View Post
    seriously though a *** brand name - who puts the word scam knowingly into a product/brand name?

ROFLOL

LoL! Good one. Never thought of it like that I guess you can trust the Chinese to come up with that one

Grandmaster
    Blog Entries

Ask Foxcon(n)

@Foscam Rep thanks for giving the community great pricing , look forward to regular pricing updates weekly / bi-weekly / monthly.

Quote Originally Posted by Yuu View Post
    Ask Foxcon(n)

@Foscam Rep thanks for giving the community great pricing , look forward to regular pricing updates weekly / bi-weekly / monthly.
    You most welcome Yes please do keep posted for future specials & discounts.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast