Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910

Thread: New 1 series - Thoughts?

Quote Originally Posted by Rocket-Boy View Post
    The new 1-series hatch(poopsmear) is not pretty.
    At least it's not as ugly as the Nissan Juke.
    The Juke is in a separate class of hideousness alongside the Fiat Multipla.

Quote Originally Posted by Paul_S View Post
    At least it's not as ugly as the Nissan Juke.
    The Juke is in a separate class of hideousness alongside the Fiat Multipla.
    The fiat Multipla must be the ugliest car in existence. The Juke is so ugly it almost becomes cool, but only as the Juke-R.
    A computer programmer is someone who, when told to "Go to Hell", sees
    the "Go to", rather than the destination, as harmful."

Quote Originally Posted by bubbles27 View Post
    hahaha u guys r cracking me up. lets get one thins straight ok... I drive the new 1 series 120d priced at R325 and I added my extra's and total cost was R357.000 wen I took it out of the dealer. the power of the 120d is equivalent to the Z4 and the M1.. so let's get this straight. If you hate the car, its simple. it's cause u cant afford it and it is way out of your league... stop comparing it to cheap cars... if your car is cheap.. it's just cheap and belongs to the cheap line. It's classy and oooh , worth every penny..

You're making a few good points, the 120d is a very good car with excellent performance.

What bothers me is the small price gap between the 120d and the new F30 320i which starts at 360k list price and has the same power as the 120d... Add a few extras and you're looking at 390 but you can negotiate it down to 370. So that's a just couple of grand more and you're getting a lot more car.

Grandmaster

hahaha u guys r cracking me up. lets get one thins straight ok... I drive the new 1 series 120d priced at R325 and I added my extra's and total cost was R357.000 wen I took it out of the dealer. the power of the 120d is equivalent to the Z4 and the M1.. so let's get this straight. If you hate the car, its simple. it's cause u cant afford it and it is way out of your league... stop comparing it to cheap cars... if your car is cheap.. it's just cheap and belongs to the cheap line. It's classy and oooh , worth every penny..
    Another 1 post wonder?

Lol

"I drive the new 1 series 120d"- I drive a 1975 Corolla, I still think its better than yours!

"...total cost was R357.000"- Mine costed R5000 (R352000 saving). and its deflating the price around about plus minus R50 a month while your car drops R3000 rand every month.

"...the power of the 120d is equivalent to the Z4 and the M1"-Its 1M btw and yes my Corolla outputs about 5kW less than yours probably.

"...it's cause u cant afford it"- You're right I'm poor but at least I have no debt which you probably have.

"stop comparing it to cheap cars"- oh no, contradiction, you must stop comparing your cheap car to" Z4 and the 1M"
    Last edited by kili2; 29-03-2012 at 03:41 PM.

Page 10 of 10 FirstFirst ... 678910