Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 127 of 829 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast
Results 1,891 to 1,905 of 12428

Thread: MyBB BF3 Clan

Last nights practice was fun. We seemed to play a lot better than usual.

Guys, I had fun giving some orders last night, but I want to know what you think? Do you think I did an ok job, please be honest?
    "There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." - Leonard Cohen

Quote Originally Posted by Spykertjie View Post
    Guys, I had fun giving some orders last night, but I want to know what you think? Do you think I did an ok job, please be honest?
    LOL. I remember you shouting "stay out the alley! how hard can it be?"

Do you really want an answer. I had no issue with the orders Druk, well done. It was a good idea to flank them from both sides. Sometimes on TS it is complete chaos, last night there was at least some order.

Quote Originally Posted by kytonpc View Post
    Do you really want an answer. I had no issue with the orders Druk, well done. It was a good idea to flank them from both sides. Sometimes on TS it is complete chaos, last night there was at least some order.
    wouldnt it be best to use the other channels in ts to get rid of the chaos

I did learn one thing last night that I did wrong: to have a plan is good, but you shouldn't stick with the same plan for the whole match. The plan should change according to what is happening.

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmF View Post
    wouldnt it be best to use the other channels in ts to get rid of the chaos
    Maybe we should keep the two squads in separate channels. I think we can use whisper for the two squad leaders to talk to each other, but I'm not sure how it works.

I am not a fan of TS. Every time I load the channel and it jumps all the way to the top just makes me go crazy. Isn't there another way of adding it? Can you set the myBB channel as a shortcut or something

Last night was fun. Again we came back strong in the second round so next time we must play a 5 match game. We'll struggle through the first 2 rounds but win the last 3

Maybe we should keep the two squads in separate channels. I think we can use whisper for the two squad leaders to talk to each other, but I'm not sure how it works.
    I agree that will get rid of the chaos

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper84 View Post
    I am not a fan of TS. Every time I load the channel and it jumps all the way to the top just makes me go crazy. Isn't there another way of adding it? Can you see myBB channel as a shortcut or something
    make a bookmark of the mybb channel

Quote Originally Posted by MalcolmF View Post
    make a bookmark of the mybb channel
    Ill give it a go but I'm sure it still wants to load the entire thing. What version of TS are you guys using?

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper84 View Post
    Ill give it a go but I'm sure it still wants to load the entire thing. What version of TS are you guys using?
    Yes it load everything but atleast I only click the book mark

Not sure about version

Master

Yes, Tim knows how to set this up, chat to him.

and yes you can set ts up to go straight to the channel, check your bookmark settings. there is a option for it.

also guys with all the hassle of work and now a RL issue has smacked me in the face, as far as health goes, so I need to step away from my pc for a while. Already 2 days in without playing, now to just quit smoking and start execising and cut carb's.... dam now I'll have to drink whoeks lights
    Here goes impossible mission 5

Quote Originally Posted by Worf View Post
    Yes, Tim knows how to set this up, chat to him.

and yes you can set ts up to go straight to the channel, check your bookmark settings. there is a option for it.

also guys with all the hassle of work and now a RL issue has smacked me in the face, as far as health goes, so I need to step away from my pc for a while. Already 2 days in without playing, now to just quit smoking and start execising and cut carb's.... dam now I'll have to drink whoeks lights
    Here goes impossible mission 5
    Get a MTB come riding with me will get you fit quick quick (maybe some broken bones but thats the fun part)...
    "Some people feel the rain. Others just get wet."
    Bob Dylan

Master

Quote Originally Posted by web View Post
    Get a MTB come riding with me will get you fit quick quick (maybe some broken bones but thats the fun part)...
    i was considering the option, but don't have anyone to ride with, how often you ride? also I need to execise at least 45 min a day and can only do that after 6pm don't think riding at night is really a option.

for the weekend work out I was condering taking my lawnmower away from the garden boy, but don't think that idea is gonna last long.

Page 127 of 829 FirstFirst ... 2777117123124125126127 128129130131137177227627 ... LastLast