Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 3 of 829 FirstFirst 123 45671353103503 ... LastLast

Thread: MyBB BF3 Clan

Quote Originally Posted by RandomGRK View Post
    haha...who from Mybb remembers our first few clan matches on bfbc2? We were raped so bad...hahaha. It was hilarious.
    I am still emotionally scarred from that night.
    Education is when you read the fineprint. Experience is what you get if you don't.

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Pitbull View Post
    There was more than one night... It was a geek ego deflation haha.
    I Love Me

Who remembers our win though

Czc, I don't wanaa put down for leader for same reason as last, too much work and family and I'd hate to let people down by sudden inactivity. Happy to help out but someone else should have the reins.
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates
    Shaping Explained here
    Do you Oink! ?

Quote Originally Posted by Worf View Post
    Nice offer Lelando, maybe run with us for a bit and see if you really want to put that much energy into the Clan.
    One of our short fails in BF2BC2 was the lack of a practise server, where we could try improve and master a "COM" skills a bit.

At the end of the day it's up to you and I am sure we'll make good use of the server "Nicks on all the jets"
    sadface. oh well ok i will look into pre-ordering

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Pitbull View Post
    Don't go there "hides under a rock"

Nice offer Lelando, maybe run with us for a bit and see if you really want to put that much energy into the Clan.
    One of our short fails in BF2BC2 was the lack of a practise server, where we could try improve and master a "COM" skills a bit.

At the end of the day it's up to you and I am sure we'll make good use of the server "Nicks on all the jets
    Im not going to put much energy into it really managing a gaming server aint that hard really I was looking at getting a ventrilo server with about 30 -50 open slots that should be fine since most of the slots wont be filled in the beginning.Most people will play on weekends and in the evenings and some will have to wait till pay day to actually get the game.

Anyone still playing battlefield 2124 online :P?

also a the nice thing is if its local server people that do not have uncapped internet can use their local caps to play online also the speed and latency would be good since it will be a local gaming server.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lelando View Post
    Im not going to put much energy into it really managing a gaming server aint that hard really I was looking at getting a ventrilo server with about 30 -50 open slots that should be fine since most of the slots wont be filled in the beginning.Most people will play on weekends and in the evenings and some will have to wait till pay day to actually get the game.

Anyone still playing battlefield 2124 online :P?
    I haven't played in awhile,(pssst it's 2142). I am all game for the server but other needs to voice if they really want it as well. Vent is cool. It will help spilting the teams in matches. So we don't have the "my squad go up the hill.. WTF..what is everyone doing here.. who went right!!!"

Master

I think iGame and Saix are ready to go with BF3 servers.

Haha yes I agree Maybe if I dedicate the gaming server to mybroadband / mygaming they will write a blog article about it to draw more attention hmmm I will email them and hear what they suggest since it will be a donation/sponsor to the mybb community.

Master

So looking for to getting back into 64 player maps, I missed the good old BF2.

Instead of 4 assualt and 12 snipers , guess what whe'll have 28 snipers on a side

28 snipers on a side? I prefer a machine gun and running around than lying in one place trying to shoot people the whole time.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Lelando View Post
    28 snipers on a side? I prefer a machine gun and running around than lying in one place trying to shoot people the whole time.
    yeah well some ppl tend to take the easy route after dying 5/6 times in a row at the same spot because there are 10 guys sniping from on spot lol.

Hah! Pitbull u b***** you got owner rights on the clan in Dogaming. Lets change the descriptor to general, it still says BF:BC2 and get a roster going.
    Neo-Luddite - Permanent Darwin award candidates
    Shaping Explained here
    Do you Oink! ?

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Kosmik View Post
    Hah! Pitbull u b***** you got owner rights on the clan in Dogaming. Lets change the descriptor to general, it still says BF:BC2 and get a roster going.
    What Pitbull holding out on us hehehehee.

Page 3 of 829 FirstFirst 123 45671353103503 ... LastLast