Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 139 of 828 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 12412

Thread: MyBB BF3 Clan

Looks Like TS is doing a clean up, logged in and say this message

On Sunday (06/05/2012) between 7PM and 8PM channels with no one in them will be removed so please make sure there is at least some one in them during this time.

Master

Quote Originally Posted by Reaper84 View Post
    I called Rectron and they not optimistic about it arriving today
    Pinnacle don't even have stock of Ivy Bridge in the country and Esquire cant give an ETA

My pc is lying there waiting for the CPU. Already dismantled it and installed the new mobo and ram. Grief

Hahaha, mine is completely stripped at the moment, messing around on my wife's P4 3.0 at the moment.

Just waiting on account confirmation from esquire then will look into ordering replacement/upgrade parts.

Master

I am also considering taking a break from Gaming for a while, really enjoying the free time.

To satisfy my Game urges I managed to get STO working on my Wife's PC.
    Very laggy and horrible GFX and I can't play for long before I get irratated, but it's enough to kill the hunger.

With my little one now past 7 month's, I'll really feel the need to spend time with him a bit more.

I'll be around on the forums and will be getting ts up and running, which reminds me I need to try hand over channel control to Tim.

Haven't touched my pc for so long. Missing BF3 a little but taking a break is doing me good.

We also need more admins for our server. We wanted to play on it the other day but it needs to be set up(how many admins can it have?). A 4 player min start isn't cool and we need that thing to practice on. The game is on for Thursday and we need some small scale practice.

Haven't touched my pc for so long. Missing BF3 a little but taking a break is doing me good.

We also need more admins for our server. We wanted to play on it the other day but it needs to be set up(how many admins can it have?). A 4 player min start isn't cool and we need that thing to practice on. The game is on for Thursday and we need some small scale practice.
    Yes, yes, I need some more practice as a group.

Master

Chat to Tim, there is no limit to admins, just the risk of messing up the server if you don't know what you doing.
    I need to send you the master login for the server as you where invovled in the orignal emails, if I am not mistaken.

IM BACK

Miss me? Hope so ^_^

What is this thign that battlefield wants to update O_O

Quote Originally Posted by TimstaH View Post
    What is this thign that battlefield wants to update O_O
    It's a patch to fix you knife. I can already feel it digging it my back.

Changelist
    * Origin wrapper updated
    * AlienFX support
    * Bugfixes to Eyefinity detection

Hope you enjoyed the sea, I see it everyday.
    Last edited by kyton; 02-05-2012 at 02:22 PM.

That 47mb patch was also supposed to fix the dart hax that some people tend to use. I haven't really noticed it but saw a clip on Youtube of someone using it and I must say it looked funny.

Tired of them messing up the guns then the legitimate guys that use the mass/L85A2 and have been since the first day are also labeled a hax. Not cool Dice, not Cool

Got the details. Thx Worf

Finally got my Ivy Bridge. Going to pop it in tonight and run some tests. and by that I mean knifing peeps on BF3

Quote Originally Posted by TimstaH View Post
    IM BACK

Miss me? Hope so ^_^
    Naaa :P

Sent fom my Galaxy

They weren't kidding about Ivy Bridge being a hotty

Idles at 35c with My Antec Kuhler 620. Going to get 2 cougar vortex fans to run a push/pull before I do some serious benchmarking/burn in

Should be on for the match tomorrow night

Cool movie:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yjPzp46zLfc

Too bad we couldn't get the Javelins to work yesterday.
    "There is a crack in everything, that's how the light gets in." - Leonard Cohen

I might not be able to make the game tonight, my line is giving me hassles, max speed is 10KB\s download. I phoned telkom and they say there is a fault in the line and they are sending someone to take a look.

I will definitely be on for tonight failing any critical issues with my new system. it is stable though. Played a round of metro last night quickly to test and man was it smooth

Also rocking a new Razer Death Adder mouse. I am a palm grip guy and that G9x was not comfortable. Hopefully this all contributes to a better KD ratio

Will see

Page 139 of 828 FirstFirst ... 3989129135136137138139 140141142143149189239639 ... LastLast