Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Spam is driving me crazy

Default Spam is driving me crazy

Is there anything that can be done about cellphone spam?

It is driving me crazy.... I seem to go through these patches where it is a couple a day... and after opting out of everything it is quiet for a a while and then starts again. It's at the point where I want to change my number.

pinkfluffybunny is that you?

Depends on what phone you have, I now have an app for Android that actually block the sms from ever reaching my phone.

link to app please i nead to block a few my self SGS2

I still have my sucky N97.... Upgrading in 3 weeks I had a look at the Android apps this morning.... Can't wait to get a spam blocker

I still dont understand why a phone of today with all its tech, still doesn't have it's own way of blocking a number or sms by itself?
    WTF?

http://www.nationaloptout.co.za/

Only fill in the required fields. It may seem counterintuitive to give your cell and ID number to the association for direct marketers, but the spammers already have the info anyway. It really worked for me, went from a couple of SMS's and telemarketing calls a day to an occasional SMS once every couple of weeks.

I am registered but still receive the odd call/messages, but it does help a lot.

Coolio, thanks I am so tired of being offered the "latest phone with a 2mp camera"