Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: How to make a Million RAND in a Month

Default How to make a Million RAND in a Month

Start up a Premium phone number

Call 33113 for more info

Please Note:
    This is intended as a joke do not attempt to call the number

I am in, already phoned and setup the stuff ... expect the first millioner on the forum soon

I hate that win your dream house "sms this number" thing, then they offer some measly R500 000 house, dream house my behind!!!
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird
    I hate that win your dream house "sms this number" thing, then they offer some measly R500 000 house, dream house my behind!!!
    lol... here in plett you'll bearly be able to afford a plot!
    insomnia FTW!

Quote Originally Posted by nGAGEd55
    lol... here in plett you'll bearly be able to afford a plot!
    Man my pearents bought a house just above Beacon Isle on the hill, Your lucky if you get the pavement in plet for R500 000

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Person
    Man my pearents bought a house just above Beacon Isle on the hill, Your lucky if you get the pavement in plet for R500 000
    ooooh, those are expensive! but the view is probably worth it. Our place is in Mintos Ledge, just above Longships
    insomnia FTW!

haha.. I'm tired of every single competition with a fine print: This call/sms costs R5, free minutes/sms do not apply. etc. Last i heard they were investigating it but you know south africa.. Those competitions are more like raffles etc heck perhaps even gambling since you pay something to win & the answer is usually given.
    When have you demonstrated leadership skills?
    "Well my best example would be in online video gaming. I pretty much run the show; it takes a lot to do that."

Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird
    remember, alot of the proceeds goes to charity

but yea, was thinking of putting it up in a newsletter or website, have a picture of a baby sleeping (like 1 week old still in hospital) claim she has some incurable cancer that can be cured if she had enough money, then send it around to people and get them to sms....

I'd even go as far as to give 50% of the proceeds to charity...

Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor
    remember, alot of the proceeds goes to charity

but yea, was thinking of putting it up in a newsletter or website, have a picture of a baby sleeping (like 1 week old still in hospital) claim she has some incurable cancer that can be cured if she had enough money, then send it around to people and get them to sms....

I'd even go as far as to give 50% of the proceeds to charity...
    How about find a sick kid, help them out and take a % of the money rased as your Profit? You feel good about helping someone for real, they get better and you get money.

Blog Entries

*coff coff coff* Can I be the sick kid?
    עם ישראל חי
    Join us at eRepublik. We need you.

Angry

But has anyone realised just how little of this premium goes to the end-user? Check http://bulksms.2way.co.za/w/pricing.htm and scroll down to "Premium Rate SMS payouts and cost".

It's quite disgusting, really...people SMS in droves thinking they're supporting some worthwhile cause, but meanwhile up to over 90% of the premium just goes into the network operators' back pockets.
    Last edited by cjh; 05-02-2006 at 07:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by cjh
    But has anyone realised just how little of this premium goes to the end-user? Check http://bulksms.2way.co.za/w/pricing.htm and scroll down to "Premium Rate SMS payouts and cost".

It's quite disgusting, really...people SMS in droves thinking they're supporting some worthwhile cause, but meanwhile up to over 90% of the premium just goes into the network operators' back pockets.
    True. I make it a rule never to sms anu of these numbers - except in charity cases where it is clearly stated that the network and WISP(?) has waived their cut.
    Think twice, speak once.
    ANC - outfailing itself year after year
    ESKOM - Eish, Sorry Krag Opge*** - Maintenance

I personally dont enter in any of these comps as I think that they are a waist of time and money....