Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Would one of the iBurst reps please help me

Default Would one of the iBurst reps please help me

I sent an email enquiry to iBurst over a week ago already, and have had no response. It's like you don't actually want customers or something.

I'm on a Wireless 8 month-to-month plan, but I'm interested in moving over to the Max25 package on contract, AND HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT on a 2 mbps modem. Is this an option, and what would it cost?

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Not a rep but here is the prices:

MAX 25+ -R445PM 24 Month - 2Mbps Modem R80Pm - total R525PM
    MAX 25+ -R445PM 12 Month - 2Mbps Modem R240PM - Total R685PM
    MAX 25+ -R445PM 36 Month - 2Mbps Modem R50PM - Total R495PM

As per Remot from iburst.

P.s i think you will have to pay a R99 downward migration fee as max 25+ in cost is the same as a wireless 5 so in essence you are downgrading.

Send a Pm to Iburst (Mel) she wil have retentions call you - i found that easier as when i called retentions they didnt have the prices remot had
    Last edited by isie; 07-10-2011 at 03:00 PM. Reason: cost to downgrade
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    I sent an email enquiry to iBurst over a week ago already, and have had no response. It's like you don't actually want customers or something.

I'm on a Wireless 8 month-to-month plan, but I'm interested in moving over to the Max25 package on contract, AND HERE'S THE IMPORTANT BIT on a 2 mbps modem. Is this an option, and what would it cost?
    1. R99 migration fee.
    2. Find all bundle rates at: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/showthre...er-2011/page21

Okay, awesome. How do I sign up?

[EDIT] Nevermind, missed Isie's last comment.

Second star to the right and straight on 'til morning

Quote Originally Posted by Azimuth View Post
    Okay, awesome. How do I sign up?

[EDIT] Nevermind, missed Isie's last comment.
    try calling and ask for retentions see if they have updated their deals ask for Thembi he seemed to know what the prices were better then the others thats the person mel got to call me.
    Some times the internet is so slow, it would be faster to just fly to Google's headquarters and ask them this $h1t in person.!