Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 36

Thread: Why was Vannilla Coke discontinued?

  1. #1

    Default Why was Vannilla Coke discontinued?

    Why do they always do that with the 'special' versions of products which are great and stay on overseas but we only get it for like a few months? I smaaked Vannilla Coke big time
    Graphic design
    company logo's, letterheads etc. PM me.

  2. #2

    Default

    Sales, if it doesn't sell it gets pulled off the market.

    Sent from my U20i using MyBroadband Android App
    Do you hear the voices, too?

  3. #3

    Default

    its an abomination

    Not as bad as bubblegum flavoured sparletta though.

  4. #4

    Default

    I don't know, I always use to love having a Vanilla Coke, I remember as a young lad how I use to have a lovely sip of Vanilla Coke before I took the long road to Cape Town....

  5. #5

    Default

    Rose coloured memories i'm afraid, it's horrible

    Sent from my U20i using MyBroadband Android App
    Do you hear the voices, too?

  6. #6

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Lupus View Post
    Rose coloured memories i'm afraid, it's horrible
    Sent from my U20i using MyBroadband Android App
    What are these?

  7. #7

    Default

    I can't believe how it could be sales, the places that stocked them were sold out so quickly it was scary. Vanilla Coke was delicious I'd take it over any other drink any time, including Cherry Coke or Dr Pepper.

    I have heard rumours they are going to bring it back though.

  8. #8

    Default

    I'm sure I saw some today at Fruit and Veg . . . but I bought the Doctor instead.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

  9. #9
    Grandmaster CranialBlaze's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2008
    Location
    Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa
    Posts
    2,116

    Default

    Maybe cuz it was disgusting, although I will admit it did taste better not coming from mcdonalds, but still wouldn't drink it even if u paid me.

    Sent from my Nexus S using Tapatalk
    Hauwei Ascend P6 4.4.2 OmniRom
    Nexus 7 | CM11
    Reme Le Hane | Portfolio | LinkedIn | Tumblr

  10. #10

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by KalMaverick View Post
    I can't believe how it could be sales, the places that stocked them were sold out so quickly it was scary. Vanilla Coke was delicious I'd take it over any other drink any time, including Cherry Coke or Dr Pepper.

    I have heard rumours they are going to bring it back though.
    Dude cherry coke and dr pepper available from some spares through uk emporium.

    Luckily uk emporium is right near my work

    Miss vanilla coke though.

  11. #11
    Super Grandmaster killadoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Africa.
    Posts
    46,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    Dude cherry coke and dr pepper available from some spares through uk emporium.

    Luckily uk emporium is right near my work

    Miss vanilla coke though.
    I saw it at this new pizza place in randburg, 18 bucks though . I enjoy certain things but i would rather not have them if it's a ridiculous price. I can get a coke and pizza for 24, even if it's imported it seems high.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    I saw it at this new pizza place in randburg, 18 bucks though . I enjoy certain things but i would rather not have them if it's a ridiculous price. I can get a coke and pizza for 24, even if it's imported it seems high.
    Straight from the shop a single can is something like R9 or so if I recall, can check Monday

  13. #13

  14. #14

    Default

    I see they do deliveries

  15. #15

    Default

    good fuking question! bring back vanilla coke

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •