Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: When buying Forex who offers the best rates

  1. #1

    Default When buying Forex who offers the best rates

    I need to purchase 300 Euros and was wondering who charges the lowest commission and generally offers the best rates.

  2. #2

    Default

    Dont mean hijack your post but i nead some $ s going over seas the end of the month 2000 $

  3. #3

    Default

    Just shop around at all the forex places, think its all gonna be similiar!

  4. #4
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own mind....
    Posts
    54,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefecteD View Post
    Just shop around at all the forex places, think its all gonna be similiar!
    is it worth it buying from fnb cause i saw someone has a euro cash card ..which you can get at fnb ...or your bank
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  5. #5

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samr1wp View Post
    is it worth it buying from fnb cause i saw someone has a euro cash card ..which you can get at fnb ...or your bank
    you can the cash card from rennies too, most places actually, just shop around as i said!

  6. #6
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own mind....
    Posts
    54,540

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by DefecteD View Post
    you can the cash card from rennies too, most places actually, just shop around as i said!
    i actually need it by this week friday and have not even shopped around
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  7. #7

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samr1wp View Post
    i actually need it by this week friday and have not even shopped around
    you should get it the same day, providing you have all the required paperwork

  8. #8
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own mind....
    Posts
    54,540

    Default

    whats the paperwork needed ....im just buying to spend ....so if there anthing specific with buying them
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  9. #9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by samr1wp View Post
    whats the paperwork needed ....im just buying to spend ....so if there anthing specific with buying them
    think u need proof of address, utility bill. e ticket etc

  10. #10
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own mind....
    Posts
    54,540

    Default

    ok great thanks ...atleast i know i need all that
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

  11. #11
    Resident DJ DJ...'s Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Joziburg. Home Of Broadband Sloth Racing...
    Posts
    65,048
    Blog Entries
    4

    Default

    For international travel, Bidvest have some great options. Call up Bidvest Bank IMO and let them explain to you your options...

  12. #12
    rehabilitated troller I.am.Sam's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    In my own mind....
    Posts
    54,540

    Default

    my company has euros so will be getting from them at the current rate ...think its r11
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •