Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast

Thread: Grand Theft Auto 5

Default Grand Theft Auto 5

Looks like next week Wednesday we'll be seeing a trailer for GTAV: http://www.rockstargames.com

Super Grandmaster

Oh yes! Awesome!

Its been way too long!
    If you can read this, then good for you.

Will be awesome as usual, take the rdr combat system, maybe the La Noire animations and some tried and true GTA madness and we will have a winner once again.

Hope its a next console gen launch title though, current console gen is at its limits.

Rockstar won't disappoint!

Allocate. Apportion. Absorb.

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRSA View Post
    Looks like next week Wednesday we'll be seeing a trailer for GTAV: http://www.rockstargames.com
    The only game that gets me exited is this one.
    I bet the PC requirements for this release will far exceed my PC's abilities.
    *Sighs*
    http://www.thegamingsource.co.za
    ^^Seek and you shall find any retro console delivered to your door^^

i want some nature and planes in the next game though, my favourite thing to do in San andreas was to fly around in the ww2 prop plane and the harrier, Also just stealing a jeep and driving in the desert and countryside was awesome

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Fader4 View Post
    i want some nature and planes in the next game though, my favourite thing to do in San andreas was to fly around in the ww2 prop plane and the harrier, Also just stealing a jeep and driving in the desert and countryside was awesome
    Yes, I hope its a bit less urban too. Some nice residential and countryside areas would be cool.

I can't wait to see what angle they are going to go with.

But its Rockstar, I know they will deliver!
    If you can read this, then good for you.

I hope the trailer will not be pre-rendered. That will give us a good clue as to what to expect then. I would be surprised if becomes available on the current generation consoles.

Super Grandmaster

Awesome!

I hope the PC requirements will not be too insane though (although it is some time away).

Eg. I tested GTA for on my 3.8Ghz quad core and HD6950 and it wasn't as smooth as an old game should be..

Quote Originally Posted by BrokenRSA View Post
    I hope the trailer will not be pre-rendered. That will give us a good clue as to what to expect then. I would be surprised if becomes available on the current generation consoles.
    Knowing rockstar they could pull it off, look at RDR for example. That game was miles ahead of gta4 on every level.
    I would prefer it to be next gen though, i want GTA 5 to go big, Huge city + country side to explore with planes and the works, Maybe two cities.

Ohhhh shweet! Can't wait!
    Quote Originally Posted by Ol' Mean Bastid View Post
    RPM posting in TK broke myBB
    Quote Originally Posted by DJ... View Post
    I just called Korny1 a bud.

Blog Entries

There were some mock trailers for this floating around youtube, They looked fairly ridiculous I might add.

Can't wait for the next installment!

hope the engine is gonna be better cause the 4th lags a little on mine already x_T
    would be rly nice if this game has rly good graphics and L.A. noire facial system and good environment to boot, the main thing they need for success is a good base with airplanes back and all those fun stuff, good story line and better graphics rly.

gta has been going down hill ever since san andreas - i dont bother any more.
    will get flamed for this, but i much prefer saints row

Quote Originally Posted by lived666 View Post
    gta has been going down hill ever since san andreas - i dont bother any more.
    will get flamed for this, but i much prefer saints row
    Nah dude, its still awesome. If you liked san andreas and that more tongue in cheek style of gameplay/narrative you will love gay tony. Gta is still the best in class for me next to RDR, Saints row is fun but not in the same league imo

Page 1 of 3 1 23 LastLast