Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Full-year losses at Neotel widen to R1,8bn

Its surprising that this company continues to suffer despite the overwhelming hate levelled toward Telkom.
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Quote Originally Posted by DrYes View Post
    Its surprising that this company continues to suffer despite the overwhelming hate levelled toward Telkom.
    Then wait until Telkom publishes their OWN financial results.... plenty of shocks ahead.
    Blessed is the man who, having nothing to say, abstains from giving us wordy evidence of the fact.
    -George Eliot (1819-1880)

I suppose they have the same problem as the low cost airlines, its hard to compete against companies who's infrastructure has been build with tax payers money over a long period, and telkom still owned largely by government. How is it possible for a private company to compete with telkom's infrastructure. So i suppose this is why they played it safe, i mean after 5 years their services is mostly limited to cities. The only reason for anyone to switch to neotel is because of price, therefor a low marginal profit with a large capital investment and a small market share is a recipe for failure. Plus telkom can undercut them at anytime with a smile, cause as i already said they have the infrastructure and government support

They can die for all I care. They got an invitation to come to the party and never pitched up.

When last have we heard something from Tata. Nothing as I can recall.

Bring on the consumer Wimax or LTE. Till then you have 0 mindshare and 0 consumer revenue.
    Insert witty comment here...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12