Ok Im a bit stumped here. We moved house and for the life of me I cant get my setup the way it used to run. So a bit of info here:
1. 40" Sony Full HD LCD (KLV-40S400A)
2. Sony 5.1 Home Theatre DVD (DAV TZ210)
3. Slimline PS3
4. HD PVR
The LCD has 3 HDMI ports. The HTS has 1 HDMI port and 1 normal red, white, yellow connection option. PS3 has the normal 1 HDMI port.
The PS3 and the HD PVR use to have the sound running through the HTS. I honestly cant remember how this was setup to work like this
1. HTS connect to HDMI port 1 on the TV
2. HD PVR connected to the red, white connected on HTS so sound runs through HTS. HD PVR is connected to HDMI port 2
3. PS3 is connected to HDMI port 3
So I dont get sound via the HTS for the PS3 as all the slots on the HTS (HDMI port and red, white connection) are taken up. So when I switch on the PS3, I get picture but no sound as the TV is set to use the HTS sound.
I know this is asking a lot with minimal info here, but can anyone give suggestions on how to get it all working as before? I have a feeling I got something quite wrong here in setting it all up (besides the entry level HTS)?