Will it explode and kill us all here at work? or is it safe? I usually do it over a stove, but we dont have one here at work?
DON'T use a microwave it is NOT safe! When it reaches flash point it will catch fire & explode. The parafin vapours generated are pretty flammable.
Use the double boiler method.
entia non sunt multiplicanda praeter necessitatem
Use the microwave, but let your boss stand near it
Thanks for the youtube link, watched it, and nothing happened, he had the wick lit when he put it in for 2 minutes. although it didnt get to melting point either. I will just have to melt it another way, because I dont want to die just yet, even if it may not even happen. Will ask the boss if he wont mind waiting at the microwave until my lunch has "warmed up" rofl.
Why not place the candles in a glass bowl filled with water and use microwave
You only get one chance to piss off a client. After that they are an ex client ...