Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859 6061626369 ... LastLast

Thread: Question on Evolution

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by OrbitalDawn View Post
    *video*
    So true. Wow. I wish it were not.
    Behind every dark cloud lies the sun, waiting to boil you alive.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Spunkywunky1 View Post
    Hang on - didn't I just read in the SO post you sort of having a go at Human? Wazzup with that? Nihilism? lol.
    No. He thought I was having a go at him, but I am very interested in everything that could possibly challenge nihilism dialectically, which is why I asked him how he did it. He took it the wrong way, that's not my problem.

As might have been seen before, I dislike cry-babies who run to the mods with "wounded souls".....
    Nope, don't know who you are. I believe pain serves a purpose, read my sig. What I have no patience for is trolling, it's the internets buzzing mosquito.
    Last edited by TheHiveMind; 02-05-2012 at 11:43 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by TheHiveMind View Post
    No. He thought I was having a go at him, but I am very interested in everything that could possibly challenge nihilism dialectically, which is why I asked him how he did it. He took it the wrong way, that's not my problem.
    Ok, so you admit you might have been easily misconstrued? But yet you are the one claiming foul and saying you will report him?

Nope, don't know who you are. I believe pain serves a purpose, read my sig. What I have no patience for is trolling, it's the internets buzzing mosquito.
    Umm, didn't expect you to know who I am. Don't know you either - what's your point? And trolling is subjective on many occasions. But, I dare to say, you're hypocrisy buzzes louder than any mosquito. Seeing as you like pain, or adhere to its growth qualities or some such. A trite example - mosquito's actually cause pain, in my experience. I'm not talking about that waking you up with the whining thing, but rather the, "you bitten, me fed, deal with it!" kinda thing
    Last edited by Splinter; 03-05-2012 at 12:22 AM.

Super Grandmaster

Ok, so you admit you might have been easily misconstrued? But yet you are the one claiming foul and saying you will report him?

Umm, didn't expect you to know who I am. Don't know you either - what's your point? And trolling is subjective on many occasions. But, I dare to say, you're hypocrisy buzzes louder than any mosquito. Seeing as you like pain, or adhere to it's growth qualities or some such. A trite example - mosquito's actually cause pain, in my experience. I'm not talking about that waking you up with the whining thing, but rather the, "you bitten, me fed, deal with it!" kinda thing
    I would let them bite me if they would just stfu afterwards, doesn't work, I've tried.
    Last edited by TheHiveMind; 02-05-2012 at 11:42 PM.

I would let them bite me if they would just stfu afterwards, doesn't work, I've tried.
    I like that, but unfortunately, I have to disagree. Them female vamps will fly away once satiated. I have purchased a bug zapper, which I always swear I will use against them. Except at 2am when I have no will power to get up and find the damn thing! Throw out an arm; let them feed and all is good until the morn....

He's basically saying falcon's "let's hold hands and sing kumbayaa" approach is only used because he realises in the war of ideas his side is losing ground.

I agree, but not so much with regards to evolution and/or the big bang, because as I understand it, Islam doesn't have much of a problem with them. I take issue with his claim that it's a "50/50" situation. Can't prove God exists, can't prove he doesn't, right? Well, unfortunately there isn't only one concept of "God(s)", there are thousands. So what about the rest of them? How do you know you're believing in the correct one? You're staking quite a lot on it.
    (al-Fatir 35: 24)
    ‘Surely We have sent you [O Muhammad] with the Truth, as a herald of good tidings and a warner, for there were never a people without a warner having come among them.’
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela

Spam
    Blog Entries

Nope, don't know who you are. I believe pain serves a purpose, read my sig.
    LOL!
    Really?

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Human View Post
    LOL!
    On the other hand Human believes *huggles* conquers all. Who sounds like zana now?

Spam
    Blog Entries

On the other hand Human believes *huggles* conquers all. Who sounds like zana now?
    As long as you get all warm and fuzzy inside when you cut yourself at night.
    Really?

Ulysses Everett McGill OrbitalDawn's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    (al-Fatir 35: 24)‘Surely We have sent you [O Muhammad] with the Truth, as a herald of good tidings and a warner, for there were never a people without a warner having come among them.’
    With a capital T, nogal.

John 14:6
    Jesus answered, "I am the way and the truth and the life. No one comes to the Father except through me.
    So what now?
    "If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl."

With a capital T, nogal.
    Jehovahs Witnesses also go around calling the faith The Truth, because the more they repeat it the more factual it becomes, obviously.
    Without a winking smiley or other blatant display of humor, it is impossible to create a parody of Fundamentalism that SOMEONE won't mistake for the real thing.

Spam
    Blog Entries

With a capital T, nogal.

So what now?
    Ockham's Razor.
    Neither is the truth/Truth.
    Really?

With a capital T, nogal.

So what now?
    Islam does accept Jesus (P.B.U.H)
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela

Quote Originally Posted by Mineer View Post
    Islam does accept Jesus (P.B.U.H) as God and an essential member of the Trinity
    Fixed that for you.

At least I think I fixed that for you. If that isn't what you meant then frankly you have nooooooooooooo point whatsoever considering you were responding to a bible quote... you know... the bible... that argues that Jeebus is basically big G.
    Delta Motor Corporation of South Africa Opel Monza 160i GSi Car of the Year 1991
    Historical Significance

Quote Originally Posted by porchrat View Post
    Fixed that for you.

At least I think I fixed that for you. If that isn't what you meant then frankly you have nooooooooooooo point whatsoever considering you were responding to a bible quote... you know... the bible... that argues that Jeebus is basically big G.
    point taken....

Page 59 of 78 FirstFirst ... 9495556575859 6061626369 ... LastLast