Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast

Thread: Diablo 3 Beta Invite, have you got yours?

Hybrid View

Grandmaster

Default Diablo 3 Beta Invite, have you got yours?

A friend of mine just got his beta invite today! Anyone else receive a beta invite? I am busy downloading the game for him! It's just over 3gigs (unless it is deceiving me)
    People cannot gain anything without sacrificing something
    You must present something of equal value to gain something.

..- dot dot dash

nope, nt me. but in all fairness, i never get blizzard beta invites. despite playing for 6 years and buying all their games. but anyway! :P

Quote Originally Posted by nakedhousee View Post
    nope, nt me. but in all fairness, i never get blizzard beta invites. despite playing for 6 years and buying all their games. but anyway! :P
    6 years only? :O. My 15 years surely deserves a medal, and 2 betas to boot!

Quote Originally Posted by nakedhousee View Post
    Same here. One day hopefully, we'll log into our battlenet accounts and see that glorious beta invite.

As far as I understand, the download is more like 15 gigs... Tried to download, just keep on saying I have no Internet connection - despite the fact that I am uncapped...

Quote Originally Posted by PhyRe View Post
    As far as I understand, the download is more like 15 gigs... Tried to download, just keep on saying I have no Internet connection - despite the fact that I am uncapped...
    15 gigs is the total of free space needed

just like other games they say recommended free space of 9 gigs even though its 6 gigs
    Don't let me come play de la rey in front of your house and do donuts !

beta is small , last time check was just chapter 1
    Www.gtxgaming.co.za
    For all your graphics card requirements!

Beta is just over 3gb to dl

Grandmaster

The current size of the game is 4.3gigs. I am sure a lot is missing. I haven't been able to log-in yet since the servers were down for maintenance or something when I tried, hopefully it will up tomorrow!

..- dot dot dash

Grandmaster

I don't think I have ever received a Beta invite for anything lol
    ***R18NSL***

Can't wait to play this game, but I'm not able to get a Beta key, so hoping they work fast to get the game released!

Grandmaster

Haven't been able to log-in to the beta yet .... Its just been down consistently for maintenance! Hopefully it will be better later tonight!

..- dot dot dash

hopefully not, so that we don't have to read about how you been playing it.

I got my invite last week as well. If the downtime and limited capacity is anything to go by, the influx hit the poor Diablo 3 PTR server hard.

I've also figured out how to pull UI textures out of the data files and convert them to images. It's become quite a trend on D3 fan sites to try and get details about the game this way. If anyone's interested in getting their hands on a dump of the textures, give me a yell and I'll yank 'em and upload them somewhere.
    "Beware of he who would deny you access to information, for in his heart he dreams himself your master." ---SMAC

Grandmaster

Ah cool, another South African. Post some feedback here, so far the game felt very easy for me but I hope it will get harder and harder as you progress.

Little things I liked that I missed on other sites is that there is a companion scroll that you can use to summon a companion (its like a wow pet) to loot all your gold for you, this is quite cool an convienent.

Another little odity was the treasure goblin, quite a nifty idea and will make chasing it in nightmare mode oh so fun

..- dot dot dash

Page 1 of 5 1 2345 LastLast