Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 1 of 113 1 23451151101 ... LastLast
Results 1 to 15 of 1687

Thread: F1 2012 thread

  1. #1
    Super Grandmaster killadoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Africa.
    Posts
    46,585

    Default F1 2012 thread

    So we may as well start putting all the new info in here .

  2. #2
    First Officer Rosaudio's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2008
    Location
    London, UK
    Posts
    21,452

    Default

    Nice and early hey

    Man I cant wait for the new season, and new car designs.
    McLAREN MERCEDES
    Twitter Flickr

  3. #3
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    20,913

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Rosaudio View Post
    Nice and early hey

    Man I cant wait for the new season, and new car designs.
    It is one day later than the 2011 thread started

    A lot of news has already been posted in the 2011 thread.

    But yeah, I am hoping for an awesome 2012 and a new champion (any one other than Vettel).
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

  4. #4
    Super Grandmaster killadoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Africa.
    Posts
    46,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by McT View Post
    It is one day later than the 2011 thread started

    A lot of news has already been posted in the 2011 thread.

    But yeah, I am hoping for an awesome 2012 and a new champion (any one other than Vettel).
    Thanx for reminding me .

    Vettel will be hard to stop i reckon. To me i don't care who wins it as long as it is not a romp like this year, i hope they keep all over taking goodies because wow going back to a f1 without the goodies will be like watching paint dry

  5. #5
    The Humble Scot! McT's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2009
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    20,913

    Default

    No problem

    Yeah, Vettel and Red Bull make a solid combo.
    Real Men Don't Rape! [Lead SA]
    Report rape and sexual abuse. You can SMS an anonymous tip-off to 32211. SMS charged at R1.

  6. #6

    Default

    Hope that the Iceman does well this year. Looking forward to his return.
    Register to become an organ donor here -> https://www.odf.org.za/index.php/201...ew=jscriptcase

  7. #7
    Psychonaut seven satanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the edge of the shroom
    Posts
    36,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Viper25 View Post
    Hope that the Iceman does well this year. Looking forward to his return.
    I heard he had a snow mobile accident this weekend. What a dumbass. Not seriously injured though.

  8. #8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    Thanx for reminding me .

    Vettel will be hard to stop i reckon. To me i don't care who wins it as long as it is not a romp like this year, i hope they keep all over taking goodies because wow going back to a f1 without the goodies will be like watching paint dry
    Well with the new defending rule, passing will require even less skill. DRS passes are no more exciting than watching paint dry.....

  9. #9
    Super Grandmaster killadoob's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2004
    Location
    South Africa.
    Posts
    46,585

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Little-Mermaid View Post
    Well with the new defending rule, passing will require even less skill. DRS passes are no more exciting than watching paint dry.....
    Maybe they are not but at least we don't sit watching the cars go round and round after the first pit stop.

    New defending rule?

  10. #10

    Default

    What ... where have I been, IceMan coming back ? for who ? Damn, and I am a Kimi fan & a Vettel fan.... who to support?!?
    i7 2600K @3.8 | GA Z68P-DS3 | OCZ Vertex 4 256gb SSD | 16gb HyperX Red | GTX670 Windforce | Antec H2O 920 | CM 600W Silent Pro M | CM HAF 922 | 27" IPS WQHD

  11. #11
    Psychonaut seven satanboy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2007
    Location
    the edge of the shroom
    Posts
    36,076

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by satanboy View Post
    I heard he had a snow mobile accident this weekend. What a dumbass. Not seriously injured though.
    oops it was Kimi

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by killadoob View Post
    Maybe they are not but at least we don't sit watching the cars go round and round after the first pit stop.

    New defending rule?
    http://www.planetf1.com/driver/3213/...e-rule-changes
    All the new rules/changes.
    A car can only move once and then has to stick with that line through the next corner. "• Drivers may no longer move back onto the racing line having moved off it to defend a position."
    Also lapped cars can unlap them selves if there's a safety car. Those are the most "interesting" rules so far, few more in the link

  13. #13

    Default

    Well I hope this happens:
    http://www.sportscentral.co.za/sa-ea...in-2013/13664/

    Sounds like they are looking to bring F1 to SA in 2013.
    Education is when you read the fineprint. Experience is what you get if you don't.

  14. #14

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Psycho Pitbull View Post

    Sounds like they are looking to bring F1 to SA in 2013.
    Don't hold your breath, hey. Can't see our government coughing in for that, besides they blew what the had on that A1GP fiasco.

  15. #15
    Super Grandmaster sand_man's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2005
    Location
    Johannesburg
    Posts
    16,834

    Default

    zzzzzzz.....
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

Page 1 of 113 1 23451151101 ... LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •