Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

I phone through to 10219 to cancel one of the services on my phone.
    After holding for nearly half an hour someone answers, I ask to have the service disabled, she doesn't understand. 2 minutes of explaining what I want to do and she finally clicks. She asks for my telephone number and ID number and then goes silent and tells me to call back in 10 minutes(yeh right!). I ask her why I must call back in 10 minutes after already waiting half an hour and she tells me that they are offline. Go Telkom!

Quote Originally Posted by fluKe
    I phone through to 10219 to cancel one of the services on my phone.
    After holding for nearly half an hour someone answers, I ask to have the service disabled, she doesn't understand. 2 minutes of explaining what I want to do and she finally clicks. She asks for my telephone number and ID number and then goes silent and tells me to call back in 10 minutes(yeh right!). I ask her why I must call back in 10 minutes after already waiting half an hour and she tells me that they are offline. Go Telkom!
    They must be capped.
    Think twice, speak once.
    ANC - outfailing itself year after year
    ESKOM - Eish, Sorry Krag Opge*** - Maintenance

To be honest I wouldn't be surprised, they probably have also fallen victim to their dropping caps...

Grandmaster

When I called the other day to upgrade a connection their systems were also offline, so this isn't just cancellations ... also, Internet (DNS?) hasn't been working properly now for *three days* ... one wonders what the hell is going on there, I guess this is what happens when you put morons in charge and fire all the tech guys. If there was competition they wouldn't last a day. Trashing both telecoms and electricity, I guess government is determined to make sure we stay a 3rd world country.