Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Hey iBurst, do you want another customer or not?

Unhappy Hey iBurst, do you want another customer or not?

I submitted a request on Tuesday to get connected but haven't heard anything yet?

Hi Donovan

Apologies for the delay. PM your contact details and we will call you asap.
    Kind Regards,

Bubbles Megabyte
    bubblesmegabyte@iburstgroup.co.za

Hi Melanie,

I originally applied almost a week ago, and replied to you via PM a few days ago. I have still not yet had any response from iBurst.

I don't mean to be funny but if this is how you treat a potential customer, I hate to think how you will treat me after I have signed a contract or paid over money, or one day if I want to cancel?

Please can you get someone to call me or email me so that I can set up my iBurst connection? I'm not going to try again, I'll give it a few days then I will try with another service provider.

Thanks.

Hey iBurst, do you want another customer or not? X2

I was dealing with Luiza, I think she might be dead. I havent heard anything from her. Tried calling about 10 times.
    Is this what is to come of Iburst, They havent even taken my money yet and they are already Crap?

Donovan, Was Melanie helpful? Hows your Iburps?

Super Grandmaster

why do people sign up still? every post on this forum says something about slow speeds on iburst :/
    Clevo P150HM ,I7 2720QM , 1080P 95% gamut display , 8GB 1333mhz ,Blueray rom ,750gb 7200RPM ,GTX 485M
    PC: fx8350, 4GB HYPERX , R9280x WF3

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus969 View Post
    DO NOT SIGH!!!!!!!
    *sigh*

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
    *sigh*
    LOL
    Quote Originally Posted by Cheri_N View Post
    Wanna shag Skootvreter? Oh God, before you answer that question... why Skootvreter?
    View the epicness here --->

Quote Originally Posted by ginggs View Post
    *sigh*
    Well Telkom sucks so bad, i have had a connection of 2.9kb for the past 3 months. ISP is perfect (Axxess) but my telkom line never seems to get resolved.

Then 8TA 10Gb package was AWESOME except i fall under the MTN tower and the data sims dont support roaming so therefor my normal prepaid sim works 100% but my data sim has no connection as that package only works on the 8TA towers not MTN supported towers.

Screamer is just far to expensive.

Neotel from Prev experience sucked with connection speed so no longer there (doesnt look like its been any better)

I used Iburps before and it was OK (best i can say), However it would be better than my 2.9kb connection. Hopefully with a Flat panel antenna attached.

I am in Melvile, so lets hope the connection works, if they ever want my business.

IF ANYone has another solution, post it asap. Tired of not having net.

LOL sorry *sign

Still bad idea, i get a download speed of about +- 24kbps and no unshaped from 12-6 and only got 1/2 my cap on both of my accounts. May be im just lucky

O yeah, forgot to mention this is on a 2mbps line

Quote Originally Posted by Nexus969 View Post
    O yeah, forgot to mention this is on a 2mbps line
    Ah Nexus that pretty good connection.
    What other options do i have?

What area are you in? Im "apparently" pretty close to a tower, however i know that makes no diff to a over used tower.

Maybe il get super luck and itl work my way.

PS. If 8TA works in your area, get it. 4.5mb's download anytim what a pleasure

I would say the 1mbps line is the best. I get up to 60kbps during the day and I’m in a bad reception area. Ping is also good for online gaming. O yeah its R80 cheaper aswell lol

HI There

PM me your contact details and I will action for you ASAP. I would like to apologize for the delay and assure you that we will call you back to assist you as soon as we get your details.

Quote Originally Posted by Webfreelance View Post
    Well Telkom sucks so bad, i have had a connection of 2.9kb for the past 3 months. ISP is perfect (Axxess) but my telkom line never seems to get resolved.

Then 8TA 10Gb package was AWESOME except i fall under the MTN tower and the data sims dont support roaming so therefor my normal prepaid sim works 100% but my data sim has no connection as that package only works on the 8TA towers not MTN supported towers.

Screamer is just far to expensive.

Neotel from Prev experience sucked with connection speed so no longer there (doesnt look like its been any better)

I used Iburps before and it was OK (best i can say), However it would be better than my 2.9kb connection. Hopefully with a Flat panel antenna attached.

I am in Melvile, so lets hope the connection works, if they ever want my business.

IF ANYone has another solution, post it asap. Tired of not having net.
    Kind Regards,

Bubbles Megabyte
    bubblesmegabyte@iburstgroup.co.za

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast