Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: Nedbank Greenbacks

Default Nedbank Greenbacks

I hope I can throw in a banking / credit card question in this section. Does anybody here know how or where to check what your Greenbacks points balance is? I have scoured their website but no joy. Thanks.

You have to call them to check your balance - 011 710 4710.
    I think that they also send you statements in the post, but it's not a constant and seems to be sent at random times through the year...
    WYGIWYGAINGW

Quote Originally Posted by AvatarS View Post
    You have to call them to check your balance - 011 710 4710.
    I think that they also send you statements in the post, but it's not a constant and seems to be sent at random times through the year...
    Thanks, yes I saw the phone number, but I was looking for a place to check the balance online. I do get an sms once in a blue moon. Anyways, I hope they add this feature sometime in the future and increase their partner list at the same time..

I was also wondering about checking my balance but I guess I will let my greenbacks accumulate for a few more years and then buy something

Quote Originally Posted by AFK View Post
    Thanks, yes I saw the phone number, but I was looking for a place to check the balance online. I do get an sms once in a blue moon. Anyways, I hope they add this feature sometime in the future and increase their partner list at the same time..
    That would make sense, but this from the bank that suggested I 'upgrade' to IE when I couldn't view internet banking in Firefox... As far as I know, no such facility exists, but let's hope they do add it at some point.

Quote Originally Posted by tr1ple6 View Post
    I was also wondering about checking my balance but I guess I will let my greenbacks accumulate for a few more years and then buy something
    It's close to that time of the year when they increase the number of points needed to redeem an item/voucher...
    WYGIWYGAINGW

Quote Originally Posted by tr1ple6 View Post
    I see you need about 285 700 points for a 64GB Blackberry playbook. Only 275700 more points to go and it's mine!