Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 2930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the weirdest strangest thing you've walked in on?

The after party of my matric farewell party me , and a buddy went looking for a place to take a leak. So off we went on a drunken stroll to the carpark, did our business and decided to take a different route back. LO and behold the school koek getting some action on the back of a 1400 bakkie, she was a moaner indeed feet all in the air on her back. We stood there about 2-3 minutes then greeted her. She tried to stop and cover but the bloke was having non of that. What a CHAMP!!

Edit: refering to the bakkie ofc
    Last edited by volstruis; 16-01-2012 at 01:57 PM.

It is usually the "koek's" that moan the loudest. Or a dominee's daughter!!! OMG They are wild!
    How do you know if you are a pirate?

You just RAR.

Agreed she was like a rodeo steed once she saw us but the guy was a decent horseman as he managed to stay on till the ride was over.

What is the school koek? Care to enlighten an Engels-man?

I know koek is sometimes used to refer to, um, a lady's bits.

Like the joke:
    "Hoe weet jy dat daar n ou vrou in jou kombuis was?" (excuse terrible woord orde)
    "Daar is koek op die vloer!"

In this case koek refers to a "kloosterkoek" or someone who sleeps with a panado between their legs...

Someone who does not put out. Or in volstruis' case, someone who PRETENDS not to put out....
    How do you know if you are a pirate?

You just RAR.

Doesn't put out /AAA student / best manners you know those holier than tho types.

/makes ready for spelling and grammar nazi's.

Quote Originally Posted by Windpomp View Post
    whats that game called ?
    Soggy Marie

Ha ha makes sense now!

Quote Originally Posted by Helghast View Post
    What's a koek?
    Someone who doesn't read the posts above his

Few years back I was at a friend’s house party. Let’s call him Dave. There were quite a few people that I didn’t know. We were drinking outside by the pool and at one point two of us go in to get another drink in the kitchen. There was no ice left, but Dave says there is more ice in the freezer in the garage. Being the helpful idiot that I am, I say I will go get some more if he pours me a double.

So, I open the door that leads into the garage and immediately notice that the VW Kombi in the next garage (double garage) is shaking back and forth. Someone is humping in Dave’s Mom’s car! I found this extremely amusing and started laughing uncontrollably. Big mistake, because I guess the guy in the car heard me.
    The sight next bestowed upon me is a thing that I will never forget. You guys know that scene in Titanic where they are sexing in the car and they show the fogged up windows and then his hand against the foggy window sliding down?

Yeah, that is exactly what I saw, except it wasn’t a hand. Instead what I saw was 2 very pale white butt cheeks and the hairiest black/brown a$$h0le pushing hard against the window. $%*&#@!!!!
    Suffice it to say that my night was over then and there. Also the reason why I can’t drink brandy anymore.

Super Grandmaster

I was once invited to a party of a friend of a friend of mine. So I ended up going there, knowing just about no one apart from this friend of a friend. They ended up spiking the drinks and I had way to much punch. So I decided to go and pass out on his moms bed, after about 15min or so of having a head that spins two people come into the room and for some reason both of them didn't see me under the duvet sleeping. So they decided to have some sexy time next to me, now my head was still spinning and because of them bouncing on the bed I started vomiting.

Once I was doing this they realized that someone else was in the room, now this guy's pants was down already and some of my kots landed on the girl he was doing. I basically walked out of that house, into my car and never saw the people again...

Quote Originally Posted by Jhercules View Post
    Few years back I was at a friend’s house party. Let’s call him Dave. There were quite a few people that I didn’t know. We were drinking outside by the pool and at one point two of us go in to get another drink in the kitchen. There was no ice left, but Dave says there is more ice in the freezer in the garage. Being the helpful idiot that I am, I say I will go get some more if he pours me a double.

So, I open the door that leads into the garage and immediately notice that the VW Kombi in the next garage (double garage) is shaking back and forth. Someone is humping in Dave’s Mom’s car! I found this extremely amusing and started laughing uncontrollably. Big mistake, because I guess the guy in the car heard me.
    The sight next bestowed upon me is a thing that I will never forget. You guys know that scene in Titanic where they are sexing in the car and they show the fogged up windows and then his hand against the foggy window sliding down?

Yeah, that is exactly what I saw, except it wasn’t a hand. Instead what I saw was 2 very pale white butt cheeks and the hairiest black/brown a$$h0le pushing hard against the window. $%*&#@!!!!
    Suffice it to say that my night was over then and there. Also the reason why I can’t drink brandy anymore.

Was it Rose or Jacks butt cheeks?
    There are only 10 types of people in the world: those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Sometimes I am just amazed at at the way words can be so descriptive "koek" haha wtf.
    Never mind the fact I would need a translator for some of the sayings but they sure are funny.
    Rodeo champion story was pretty good though :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Jhercules View Post
    Few years back I was at a friendís house party. Letís call him Dave. There were quite a few people that I didnít know. We were drinking outside by the pool and at one point two of us go in to get another drink in the kitchen. There was no ice left, but Dave says there is more ice in the freezer in the garage. Being the helpful idiot that I am, I say I will go get some more if he pours me a double.

So, I open the door that leads into the garage and immediately notice that the VW Kombi in the next garage (double garage) is shaking back and forth. Someone is humping in Daveís Momís car! I found this extremely amusing and started laughing uncontrollably. Big mistake, because I guess the guy in the car heard me.

Yeah, that is exactly what I saw, except it wasnít a hand. Instead what I saw was 2 very pale white butt cheeks and the hairiest black/brown a$$h0le pushing hard against the window. $%*&#@!!!!
    Suffice it to say that my night was over then and there. Also the reason why I canít drink brandy anymore.
    WTF did the brandy have to do with this? HAHAHAHAHAH
    Brannewyn heti brieke!!!

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nicodeamus View Post
    I was once invited to a party of a friend of a friend of mine. So I ended up going there, knowing just about no one apart from this friend of a friend. They ended up spiking the drinks and I had way to much punch. So I decided to go and pass out on his moms bed, after about 15min or so of having a head that spins two people come into the room and for some reason both of them didn't see me under the duvet sleeping. So they decided to have some sexy time next to me, now my head was still spinning and because of them bouncing on the bed I started vomiting.

Once I was doing this they realized that someone else was in the room, now this guy's pants was down already and some of my kots landed on the girl he was doing. I basically walked out of that house, into my car and never saw the people again...
    LMAO

Thats a cock block of note!

I have one or two stories I may share here.. just have to find the time.
    I am 13531

"Balance is the key to everything, without it we would just keep falling over."

Page 28 of 47 FirstFirst ... 182425262728 2930313238 ... LastLast