Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456

Thread: Just finished the Diablo 3 Beta - AMA

@Zenbaas I was trolling mostly for an reaction :0

But ok...

1st ditto on what stormcrow said. It was fun!

Zenbaas, what I would agree on is that they could have added a lan/offline mode that has nothing to do with the rest of the game for ppl who live under a rock or have crappy internet like you
    But I suppose that would give to much info for the hackers, crackers and cheaters. Seeing that the important things seems to be server side, D3 is not the easiest thing to emulate with original type quality.

For the rest of us who play all our games online and mostly international already (WOW, Dota 2, BF3 etc) its perfectly fine.
    Latency is not an issue in my experience, even on US servers and RLS will be on EU, where we are used to playing WOW for a long time already.

Features...
    Better control, less hacking, more solid game in the end
    Friends and a community anytime, all the time and yes that's the most fun part about it.
    Better support, updates and fixes (kinda standard for something online vs offline)
    etc, the usual...

Really, at this stage I just about only have positive things to say about the game.

I would have liked a little twist on the SALVAGING where it wasn't just magic items that could be salvaged, but any item.

in that sense, items would obviously give you raw materials and from that, each item would be a bit more "unique".

ie a normal axe would give you either 1 metal source, or could maybe even give a mixture of certain metals... along with wood and could even go as far as to be a specific wood.

I am going to try and do some achievements this weekend which seem to be like some fun. now I just wish/hope they make it so achieving something, actually gives you a worthy reward.

Quote Originally Posted by SnowWar View Post
    @Zenbaas I was trolling mostly for an reaction :0

But ok...

1st ditto on what stormcrow said. It was fun!

Zenbaas, what I would agree on is that they could have added a lan/offline mode that has nothing to do with the rest of the game for ppl who live under a rock or have crappy internet like you
    But I suppose that would give to much info for the hackers, crackers and cheaters. Seeing that the important things seems to be server side, D3 is not the easiest thing to emulate with original type quality.

For the rest of us who play all our games online and mostly international already (WOW, Dota 2, BF3 etc) its perfectly fine.
    Latency is not an issue in my experience, even on US servers and RLS will be on EU, where we are used to playing WOW for a long time already.

Features...
    Better control, less hacking, more solid game in the end
    Friends and a community anytime, all the time and yes that's the most fun part about it.
    Better support, updates and fixes (kinda standard for something online vs offline)
    etc, the usual...

Really, at this stage I just about only have positive things to say about the game.
    Playing with your buds is always fun. I will be getting two copies when it launches for me and my wife. I have always loved the franchise and I'm sure this will be no different. I really hope there is no in game lag. I don't have a crappy internet connection but that is beside the point.
    I hope it all pans out in the end but I WILL rage if it ultimately ends up affecting gameplay.
    Quote Originally Posted by Albereth View Post
    I think a true test of humanity is if you can see a dog as your best friend rather than as lunch.

Quote Originally Posted by poffle View Post
    care to pass on your account? Just for 2 days i promise i wont break it
    Seems legit

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456