Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Traffic Fines?

Default Traffic Fines?

Ok I got a speeding fine in Novemeber 05, and I would like to know after how long can it be elevated to a warrant or summon? Cos, its been hard driving around Soweto with Metro Cops all over the show arresting people with outstanding warrants.

Quote Originally Posted by stepper
    Ok I got a speeding fine in Novemeber 05, and I would like to know after how long can it be elevated to a warrant or summon? Cos, its been hard driving around Soweto with Metro Cops all over the show arresting people with outstanding warrants.
    Man, as long as you offer to pay it when at the station they'll let you off the hook. Just dont get cought twice. until they send you the summon's dont even bother paying it. 90% of the time they just write it off.

Banned

http://eservices.joburg.org.za/jobur...vices#clkCntrl

you can use the above link to see if you have any outstanding fines... if you do i suggest you pay them ASAP.
    Last edited by nocilah; 21-03-2006 at 09:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by halicon
    http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/id3.html

you can use the above link to see if you have any outstanding fines... if you do i suggest you pay them ASAP.
    Are you drinking or am I too stupid to understand how to use that site for fines finding?
    Boycott MWEB
    1. Leave MWeb! They WILL throttle your 1Mbps line to death as soon you download over 100GB
    2. Cancellation form

Super Grandmaster

http://mysite.verizon.net/res7dhyg/id3.html

Dude, what the hell is that? Looks like you're advertising a personal site., as there is most certainly nothing about traffic fines on there. Besides if there were a site like that, it will at least be a government related site.

Heck the word "traffic" does not even occur ONCE on that page. Guess someone increase their "traffic counter" aka "hit counter" by one.

Quote Originally Posted by supersunbird
    Are you drinking or am I too stupid to understand how to use that site for fines finding?
    Hell i dont know, i cant find them either... i think that is the wrong site
    Last edited by Person; 21-03-2006 at 09:10 PM.

I think everyone is too stupid to use that site to find outstanding fines, what a dumb a s s

Default And It Works

http://www.photoblocker.co.za/
    I use it and have been for some time,when i get on the highway lights go off believe me,so far nada fines.
    The price good men pay for indifference to public affairs is to be ruled by evil men."Hoka Hey

Banned

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diabolus
    Dude, what the hell is that? Looks like you're advertising a personal site., as there is most certainly nothing about traffic fines on there. Besides if there were a site like that, it will at least be a government related site.

Heck the word "traffic" does not even occur ONCE on that page. Guess someone increase their "traffic counter" aka "hit counter" by one.
    sorry wrong link... wuz giving that link to some dude on msn and prolly thought i pasted the right link here... that was some link LG posted in ages ago on this forum.

here is the correct link: http://eservices.joburg.org.za/jobur...vices#clkCntrl

Super Grandmaster

Too bad it only solves JHB. Something tells me if they can't put a national site online [not just JHB] to check whether you got fines in Pofadder while driving 200km/h through there, then the cops can't find out about fines outside JHB either...

You can also access your Traffic fines for JMPD by SMS. SMS your ID Number only to 36997 to register. All SMS's charged at R5.00 per message.
    Geez, what a rip off, now the gov. is making money out of finding out whether you got a freaking fine? I thought the Banks were bad, but this tops it.
    Last edited by diabolus; 21-03-2006 at 09:17 PM.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by diabolus
    Geez, what a rip off, now the gov. is making money out of finding out whether you got a freaking fine? I thought the Banks were bad, but this tops it.
    actually its the cell phone providers who are ripping us off... the website i posted you can access that information for free. and soon you will be able to pay your fines using that website.

Super Grandmaster

actually its the cell phone providers who are ripping us off... the website i posted you can access that information for free. and soon you will be able to pay your fines using that website.
    Well all these SMS competitions on TV and these Ringtone adds all come in cheaper than R5 most of the times...how do they get a better deal then? [Usually it's R2 per SMS, R5 is almost Premium rates]. And yea, website is free, but just disturbing about SMSs. I can swear SMS banking is cheaper...[and why would ABSA go below R5 ]

Grandmaster

If you don't pay within 30 days of the post date on the fine you are going to be summonds. Trust me, in the Free State and KZN you will definitely go to court...or worse. mate of mine got locked up for three outstanding parking tickets that were about two months old. It was a nightmare as he spent six days in a cell with fifty hardened criminals.

PAY TOMMORROW !

(I would suggest you ask to see the photo if it was a camera speed fine, just so that you can make sure someone else hasn't got your reg number...that happens sometimes)

Well advice pay it then you can pay car lic too

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast