Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: PS Vita and peripherals: South Africa's launch pricing

Default PS Vita and peripherals: South Africa's launch pricing

PS Vita and peripherals: South Africa's launch pricing

The recommended pricing of PS Vita models, peripherals and launch games has been announced

Pricing not to bad at all. But I will wait for a major drop.

What does the starter kit include?

Quote Originally Posted by wily me View Post
    Pricing not to bad at all. But I will wait for a major drop.
    Not bad? What am I missing here? This thing costs the same as a PS3 an the games cost the same.

Maybe it's just me but I'd rather get the PS3

Cant carry the ps3 with you.....

Madness for a portable "gaming" machine if you ask me...
    Quote Originally Posted by Korn1 View Post
    I have been called a retard my whole life

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by IceDreama View Post
    Not bad? What am I missing here? This thing costs the same as a PS3 an the games cost the same.

agreed. Price is rediculous. Wil wait 4 the inevitable fall

Quote Originally Posted by ctrl+z View Post
    Cant carry the ps3 with you.....
    So you're going to game while walking? Don't think so. Most gaming will probably be done in your own home. So really, again I ask, what am I missing here?

That pricing is ludicrous especially considering the existing economic climate

I have lost interest in mobile consoles, i just game on my iphone or ipad

Grandmaster

Yip just game on my phone...if you want there are lots of bluetooth controller around...
    even better on a tab...

the games are way too expensive. R550 for Uncharted Golden Abyss??! Not to mention that you can't play the game without a memory card so it costs at least R750. The entry cost is way too high. That would be R3750 if you bought a wifi Vita with Uncharted alone.

And that doesn't even include the starter kit!!
    LOVE love LoVe: There's Nothing you can do that can't be done...

The knowledge of technology?

Cell phones with less features costs more than that.

Quote Originally Posted by wily me View Post
    The knowledge of technology?

Cell phones with less features costs more than that.
    Ok dude, YOU can go buy one and waste your money. The knowledge of technology? The VITA according to reviewers is a small scaled down version of the PS3 so really, you are actually paying more for something that does less.

You are also comparing oranges with apples. If you compare the iPod touch with the iPhone (the only difference the one can phone), the iPhone is nearly double the price. Can this make a phone call? NO IT CAN'T. So a phone with less features is expected to cost in line with this since it can do one critical thing this machine can't and thats make a phone call.

Wow, I actually realize now that the entry price is designed for people like you. You think you are getting a good deal but you aren't. You get taken advantage of and max out Sony's profits till 6 months later and its nearly half the price.

Ok dude, YOU can go buy one and waste your money. The knowledge of technology? The VITA according to reviewers is a small scaled down version of the PS3 so really, you are actually paying more for something that does less.

You are also comparing oranges with apples. If you compare the iPod touch with the iPhone (the only difference the one can phone), the iPhone is nearly double the price. Can this make a phone call? NO IT CAN'T. So a phone with less features is expected to cost in line with this since it can do one critical thing this machine can't and thats make a phone call.

Wow, I actually realize now that the entry price is designed for people like you. You think you are getting a good deal but you aren't. You get taken advantage of and max out Sony's profits till 6 months later and its nearly half the price.
    Blah Blah, you sound just like my wife. Get over it, if you cannot afford it get a wii. Obviously you know little about the PS3 and Vita, so do not bother. Rather get your overpriced i-anything.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast