Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Guild Wars 2 COMING!`

Quote Originally Posted by c10n3d_0r6 View Post
    Here's hoping this game lives up to all the hype it's creating and will stay good with it's no-subscription model.

Hope so as well!

Did anyone else get that beta thabk you email yesterday? I opened it, heart racing, fully expecting a beta key or something. What a let down!

Lol!

YES! I was also thinking... can't believe it I am in! The vid was a bit of a let down My pessimestic self is saying it was sent to all the people that are not getting in
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Say it aint so! But then, I entered two email addy's and only one of them got that email...dumdumduuuuum!

Quote Originally Posted by EnchanterG View Post
    Say it aint so! But then, I entered two email addy's and only one of them got that email...dumdumduuuuum!
    THAT makes me worried! Seriously

On the other hand it is not such a big deal I guess. From 10 April, I will be able to get into any of the Beta plays anyway. As from then I will have the pre-purchase which Anet said will give you access to any of the beta events before release.
    Last edited by snobee; 15-03-2012 at 03:06 PM.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12