Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast

Thread: What's the worst meal you've ever eaten

Default What's the worst meal you've ever eaten

at someone's house & out of politeness you finished it, or

something at a restaurant/takeout?

Remember I had take aways from the Chinese place below Stones in Durbanville.

It cost me +- R45 for sweet and sour something...... I did not eat more than one bite before I dumped it in the rubbish bin.
    |Bebamos y divirtámonos que mañana moriremos.
    |Melior morior bellator, quam ago profugus.
    |Nemo saltat sobrius.

Spur, last night. Surf and turf. Fish was not cooked, was a little slimy. Prawns were still a little pink and steak was cremated. Luckily i didnt take a bite.
    Quote Originally Posted by -LiLiTh- View Post
    Don't you just wish you were that tractor and I was riding you?

I remember going for pizza in Blackheath that was so bad that my Mom and I walked out, and the restauranteur didnt accept our payment. Ie, we got up to leave, went to settle the bill, and the manager/owner knowing we were unhappy, said its fine just go.

I cant remember what was so bad about it, now that I think about it. I think the service and food both sucked. thats the only time I've ever walked out of a restaurant.

A familys house.

Eating a meal and there is a long hair in the food and I am too embarrassed to tell anyone. I take my time by pushing the food around the plate to avoid the hair but it does not work. I end up being the last one with food on my plate and they say finish up cause there is dessert.

I ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Chinese take out.... was calamari that was pretty much rubber bands, the taste was also horrible.

I eat pretty much everything but turfed this.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

I had some kind of portugeuse sausage thing at Adegas once. (No not chorizo).
    It was half cooked, slimy, looked like it was made of minced intestines and eyeballs.
    I did not eat it. I still feel nauseous thinking of it.

Super Grandmaster

Mike's Kitchen in PE

My mate had a surf & turf, the steak was so rotten when he cut it the inside was green. He only realised this after a few bites. When he held out a piece to me to smell if it was still ok I started dry heaving.
    Chicks are car guards.™ Kick 'em inna panty!

I suffer from A.D.D. : Attention Deficit Diso - oooh lets go ride bikes! ~

Duck 'stew' at someone's house. Was basically boiled duck in warm water with some peas and carrots.
    Quote Originally Posted by Nicci View Post
    I am a tool

At the centre of my bubble of perception.

Ate a steak at a local place. The steak was sinewy and tough and the pumpin and broccolli stank.

Incidentally the place where I've the best meals, were at the same place as the above.
    Twinkle, twinkle little star
    Wat de donner soek jy daar?

Quote Originally Posted by waynegohl View Post
    A familys house.

Eating a meal and there is a long hair in the food and I am too embarrassed to tell anyone. I take my time by pushing the food around the plate to avoid the hair but it does not work. I end up being the last one with food on my plate and they say finish up cause there is dessert.

I ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Just pick the hair out and be done with it!! Why eat it?!?!
    Rise, in honour of Reason.

Gave a mate R100 to go buy wors for a braai, so I was expecting something pretty good. He comes back with this pink "wors" that cost R25 for like 1kg.

No one had more than a bite or 2 of their rolls, and a few threw up To this day we still don't know what "meat" was in this "wors".
    Rise, in honour of Reason.

Ordered a seafood pizza from a local Elmo Pizza. It was a waste of money It tasted like crap.
    Programmer: (noun) An organism that turns coffee into software.

#GlazersOut
    #WoodwardOut

Quote Originally Posted by waynegohl View Post
    A familys house.

I ate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    Oh hell NOOOOO!!!!!! Why didn't you say, "THERE"S HAIR IN MY F&@&@ING FOOD!", proceed to throw your plate at whoever cooked, then walked out. Don't ever tip them man don't. They are family, they'll understand.
    If you don't understand the argument well enough that you could switch sides and represent the other team, stop arguing.

if you eat at a resturant ....you dont complain you throw it back at them

but yeah iv eaten alot at peoples houses where i just shove it down ....not the best when you fussy
    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Lowrey
    We're on the internet to troll not to make bonds.

Page 1 of 8 1 2345 ... LastLast