Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 LastLast

Thread: The Mass Effect 3 thread

Some games are more fun, again imho. Skyrim on gamepad was awesome. Same with "Mirror's edge". Car games too.

Quote Originally Posted by unskinnybob View Post
    Some games are more fun, again imho. Skyrim on gamepad was awesome. Same with "Mirror's edge". Car games too.
    Absolutely no doubt about car games. Better with a decent steering wheel though

Back on ME3, it seems Gold does not want me to finish it. Every time a good team has been put together and we're doing well, round about wave 8-10 the hosting player leaves... guess it's a disconnect, but when we're down to 3 and suddenly out of position on a late wave, it makes it really hard to fight back
    i5 4570| CM Hyper 212X | AZrock Pro 4 | 8gb G.Skill 1600 | Powecolor R9280X | Seasonic MII 650 | CM Storm 690 III

2km away from a distant planet found in a galaxy not known to many...

Quote Originally Posted by PhreeMe View Post
    Absolutely no doubt about car games. Better with a decent steering wheel though

Back on ME3, it seems Gold does not want me to finish it. Every time a good team has been put together and we're doing well, round about wave 8-10 the hosting player leaves... guess it's a disconnect, but when we're down to 3 and suddenly out of position on a late wave, it makes it really hard to fight back
    Been a PC gamer for ages and will always be one but some games definitely play better with a gamepad. Thats one of the many advantages of PC gaming...the option of choosing the type of controls. First person shooters definitely play better with a keyboard and mouse. Games like ME3, Skyrim, The Witcher, etc are extremely enjoyable with a gamepad.

Did you guys have any luck on the multiplayer last night? Kept being kicked from the game and getting "disconnected from ea servers" message. Very irritating seeing as my pc was out of action for 2 weeks and last night was my first night back.

No hassles with me being kicked over the last few nights....

Out of interest, does anyone else with the Batarian soldier think he is more powerful than the rest? He has the same shield strength as the Turian except the Batarian has the same health as shield, thus more hitpoints than the Turian. The benefit is that he can hide properly in cover, unlike the Turian, and thus has a clear advantage there.

I played a few silver matches and was fairly consistently able to make quick solo work of a brute and was ok with solo'ing banshees due to that Blade skill he has... Add the Inferno grenade for CC and you have a near perfect class. I invested No points into his blade armour and this have 6 points in everything else. What are your feelings on him?

I also seemed to always prefer the Carnifex, but after unlocking the Crusader shotty, there is some competition
    i5 4570| CM Hyper 212X | AZrock Pro 4 | 8gb G.Skill 1600 | Powecolor R9280X | Seasonic MII 650 | CM Storm 690 III

Quote Originally Posted by PhreeMe View Post
    No hassles with me being kicked over the last few nights....

Out of interest, does anyone else with the Batarian soldier think he is more powerful than the rest? He has the same shield strength as the Turian except the Batarian has the same health as shield, thus more hitpoints than the Turian. The benefit is that he can hide properly in cover, unlike the Turian, and thus has a clear advantage there.

I played a few silver matches and was fairly consistently able to make quick solo work of a brute and was ok with solo'ing banshees due to that Blade skill he has... Add the Inferno grenade for CC and you have a near perfect class. I invested No points into his blade armour and this have 6 points in everything else. What are your feelings on him?

I also seemed to always prefer the Carnifex, but after unlocking the Crusader shotty, there is some competition
    Only ever use carnifex, good for long and short range, high damage, good accuracy, incredibly short power recharge.

Quote Originally Posted by doobyscoo View Post
    Only ever use carnifex, good for long and short range, high damage, good accuracy, incredibly short power recharge.
    I wish I'd been able to get into half the games you invited me... sorry again!
    Agreed on the Carnifex though! Have you got the Crusader?? The main reason I'm still touting the Carnifex is technically 1.5 shots from it = Crusader dmg. However the weight differential is what keeps it as my weapon of choice (miss that song btw). Vastly improves my power recharge time!

started playing multiplayer. i notice that my player is way slower than other players on the international servers. is this lag or because my characters are still low level?

how does one access the mybb group?
    Do NOT construe anything I type as advice

Quote Originally Posted by milomak View Post
    started playing multiplayer. i notice that my player is way slower than other players on the international servers. is this lag or because my characters are still low level?
    What character were you playing? Some have inherent speed buffs or penalties, while others have passive skills that might increase speed.

Quote Originally Posted by detritus View Post
    What character were you playing? Some have inherent speed buffs or penalties, while others have passive skills that might increase speed.
    An adept. I think I also tried playing as an engineer.

my galactic readiness is currently at 80%. is it important i get it to 100%?

An adept. I think I also tried playing as an engineer.
    If you have the Drell Adept, he FLIES!!! Bar that, the Krogan and Salarian I think are the only other classes that are slighltly quicker than normal?

my galactic readiness is currently at 80%. is it important i get it to 100%?
    This only really applies to Single player. Your Galactic readiness plays into the storyline of what you're trying to achieve....

Anybody else getting annoyed with the MP? I keep unlocking useless crap that I don't want.

Also, it's starting to piss me off when the animations or your powers stop working, anyone else getting this? Tactical cloak, for example, stops showing when I cloak, so I hear the sound, but nothing happens. With my adept, the reave/warp ball stops showing , and stasis stops working. I throw stasis ON TOP of a phantom and she just runs on and impales me.
    "If, after I depart this vale, you ever remember me and have thought to please my ghost, forgive some sinner and wink your eye at some homely girl."

I'm still having fun with it, but yes, been having some of those bugs too

I sometimes end up either floating in the sky. Or stuck in a below the map :banghead:

Page 27 of 31 FirstFirst ... 172324252627 28293031 LastLast