Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Results 1 to 12 of 12

Thread: No stock :/

  1. #1

    Default No stock :/

    Hi im looking for a shop selling any of the Guild Wars titles. I tried BTgames, incredible corupt,exlusive and a few other online stores but cant seem to find a box in Cpt. I need to buy this cash as I do not own a credit card anymore.

    Played a bit of the GW trial yesterday and it doesnt seem too bad :P

    Thanks
    Chris

  2. #2

    Default

    Have you tried places like Look and Listen, Musica Megastore in both the V&A and Canal Walk?
    I'd give them a call first tho...

  3. #3

    Default

    mmmm didn't even think about those :P



    Edit: k so I phoned the 3 L&L branches and they dnt have stock. According to Musica site, they dnt stock the game at all Maybe theres some one out there willing to lend me their Prophecies key :P
    Last edited by ChrisGeo; 02-02-2012 at 01:01 PM.

  4. #4

    Default

    Try ToysRus. I saw a whole lot of copies at the one at Somerset Mall a few weeks back. I actually remember it also in Incredible at the Somerset West mall as well a few weeks back. I recall as my kid always points it out to me when we are there.
    You could just order online and pay at a bank, send proof of payment... a LOT easier and less time consuming than phoning around and driving around. Unless they don't allow that anymore?

    I would be doubtful if anyone gave you there account unless they didn't want it. Well, hopefully you come right soon.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

  5. #5

    Default

    Nothing on kalahari? They have that eft option. Also, when you come right, I'm a noob too so let's hang!

  6. #6
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    (◣_◢)
    Posts
    7,502

    Default

    http://www.kalahari.com/page_templat...ljZXx8fA%3d%3d

    Quote Originally Posted by EnchanterG View Post
    Nothing on kalahari? They have that eft option. Also, when you come right, I'm a noob too so let's hang!
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp

  7. #7
    Super Grandmaster Elimentals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PE
    Posts
    10,820
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Why dont you just buy it via Steam?

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/29620/

    You will find that it would work out cheaper anyway.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

  8. #8
    Super Grandmaster
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    (◣_◢)
    Posts
    7,502

    Default

    He's Capped
    Quote Originally Posted by Elimentals View Post
    Why dont you just buy it via Steam?

    http://store.steampowered.com/app/29620/

    You will find that it would work out cheaper anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp

  9. #9
    Super Grandmaster Elimentals's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2010
    Location
    PE
    Posts
    10,820
    Blog Entries
    8

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nokkie View Post
    He's Capped
    Can always get it from friends, even if they send him a dvd via Door 2 door.

    Also only difference between trail & full is the access key and even with a boxed game it downloads most of the content anyway as so much has changed since the initial release.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

  10. #10

    Default

    Sorry ^^,

    Ive decided to leave this GW idea for now.
    I got into Tera-Europe Beta ( www.tera-europe.com )
    When you see the gfx and gameplay you would agree with me :P

  11. #11
    The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2007
    Location
    Joburg
    Posts
    16,882

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by snobee View Post
    Try ToysRus. I saw a whole lot of copies at the one at Somerset Mall a few weeks back. I actually remember it also in Incredible at the Somerset West mall as well a few weeks back. I recall as my kid always points it out to me when we are there.
    You could just order online and pay at a bank, send proof of payment... a LOT easier and less time consuming than phoning around and driving around. Unless they don't allow that anymore?

    I would be doubtful if anyone gave you there account unless they didn't want it. Well, hopefully you come right soon.
    I just had to reply to this.

    Have you heard of internet banking? You can make EFTs without stepping into a bank.

  12. #12

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Qwikslver View Post
    I just had to reply to this.

    Have you heard of internet banking? You can make EFTs without stepping into a bank.
    I just had to reply to this.

    Did you read the OP? The guy seemed concerned about using cash only. So I thought it would be a good idea to give him a good old fashioned method of paying that just about anyone knew how to do.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •