Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Thread: No stock :/

Default No stock :/

Hi im looking for a shop selling any of the Guild Wars titles. I tried BTgames, incredible corupt,exlusive and a few other online stores but cant seem to find a box in Cpt. I need to buy this cash as I do not own a credit card anymore.

Played a bit of the GW trial yesterday and it doesnt seem too bad :P

Thanks
    Chris

Have you tried places like Look and Listen, Musica Megastore in both the V&A and Canal Walk?
    I'd give them a call first tho...

mmmm didn't even think about those :P

Edit: k so I phoned the 3 L&L branches and they dnt have stock. According to Musica site, they dnt stock the game at all Maybe theres some one out there willing to lend me their Prophecies key :P
    Last edited by ChrisGeo; 02-02-2012 at 01:01 PM.

Try ToysRus. I saw a whole lot of copies at the one at Somerset Mall a few weeks back. I actually remember it also in Incredible at the Somerset West mall as well a few weeks back. I recall as my kid always points it out to me when we are there.
    You could just order online and pay at a bank, send proof of payment... a LOT easier and less time consuming than phoning around and driving around. Unless they don't allow that anymore?

I would be doubtful if anyone gave you there account unless they didn't want it. Well, hopefully you come right soon.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.

Nothing on kalahari? They have that eft option. Also, when you come right, I'm a noob too so let's hang!

Super Grandmaster

http://www.kalahari.com/page_templat...ljZXx8fA%3d%3d

Quote Originally Posted by EnchanterG View Post
    Nothing on kalahari? They have that eft option. Also, when you come right, I'm a noob too so let's hang!
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp

Blog Entries

Why dont you just buy it via Steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29620/

You will find that it would work out cheaper anyway.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

Super Grandmaster

He's Capped
    Quote Originally Posted by Elimentals View Post
    Why dont you just buy it via Steam?

http://store.steampowered.com/app/29620/

You will find that it would work out cheaper anyway.
    Quote Originally Posted by dualmeister View Post
    LOL I have the exact same lava lamp

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Nokkie View Post
    He's Capped
    Can always get it from friends, even if they send him a dvd via Door 2 door.

Also only difference between trail & full is the access key and even with a boxed game it downloads most of the content anyway as so much has changed since the initial release.
    .... and thanks for all the fish.

Sorry ^^,

Ive decided to leave this GW idea for now.
    I got into Tera-Europe Beta ( www.tera-europe.com )
    When you see the gfx and gameplay you would agree with me :P

The poster previously known as Qwikslver Chevron's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by snobee View Post
    Try ToysRus. I saw a whole lot of copies at the one at Somerset Mall a few weeks back. I actually remember it also in Incredible at the Somerset West mall as well a few weeks back. I recall as my kid always points it out to me when we are there.
    You could just order online and pay at a bank, send proof of payment... a LOT easier and less time consuming than phoning around and driving around. Unless they don't allow that anymore?

I would be doubtful if anyone gave you there account unless they didn't want it. Well, hopefully you come right soon.
    I just had to reply to this.

Have you heard of internet banking? You can make EFTs without stepping into a bank.

Quote Originally Posted by Qwikslver View Post

Have you heard of internet banking? You can make EFTs without stepping into a bank.

Did you read the OP? The guy seemed concerned about using cash only. So I thought it would be a good idea to give him a good old fashioned method of paying that just about anyone knew how to do.
    i7 980X 3.33GHz @ 4GHz, Rampage III Gene, Noctua NH-D14, Corsair 12GB DDR3-1600, Asus GTX670 4GB, Corsair 80GB & 240GB SSD, Dual 27" IPS7, W7 64bit.