Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Thread: HTC Desire S for R 89 pm

Quote Originally Posted by Vulk View Post
    Sorry, I realise this is a stupid question, but just to confirm - you would be able to use this phone with a Vodacom sim card, correct?
    Yup
    Insert witty comment here...

Dammit man they always bloody do this. I upgrade and then 2 months later they bloody release a good special which is what I was looking for.

I hate you MTN.
    enoki.co.za
    In the depths of winter, I finally learned that within me there lay an invincible summer. -Albert Camus

Grandmaster

I'm enjoying mine.
    i7 2600 | Asus P8H67-M (Rev B3) | Corsair TX650 | CM Scout | Mushkin Silverline BBR3 1333 -2X4GB | DeepCool Tiger Shark | 1TB Samsung | LG DVD-Writer

Quote Originally Posted by Dylan_G View Post
    Looking very, very nice. Does anyone have an idea of what Android version can be run (Official or otherwise) ?
    official is currently Gingerbread 2.3.5
    Quote Originally Posted by googoodoll View Post
    you're a bastard either way. just say it
    Diablo 3 profile http://goo.gl/4F14TO

It came out with Gingerbread and should get ICS

Its unfortunate. In the US when this happens you can usually claim back the difference if it is within 2 weeks or something like that

but do they have stock?

Quote Originally Posted by ZAFluffyBunny View Post
    but do they have stock?
    No idea. Some of the branches don't have it in yet but they might order for you.

At the centre of my bubble of perception.

Why don't I see this HTC Desire S at R89 deal on MTN's website?

Very apt naming of this cell phone. I desire it greatly.
    Twinkle, twinkle little star
    Wat de donner soek jy daar?

Because MTNs website is the most shocking website in the history of the internet?

Seriously... it's a mess, some of the pages are outdated by years...

Too true, lazy dicks.

I phone MTN this morning, since the wife is due for an upgrade... and what a surprise.... They have not had any stock for 2 weeks.

Last year when I was due for an upgrade, I also wanted this phone... and no stock

I am convinced these people make great deals on stuff they don't have just to get you into the store

Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by ZAFluffyBunny View Post
    I phone MTN this morning, since the wife is due for an upgrade... and what a surprise.... They have not had any stock for 2 weeks.

Last year when I was due for an upgrade, I also wanted this phone... and no stock

I am convinced these people make great deals on stuff they don't have just to get you into the store
    Yep. I went to a Voda shop and told the guys I wanted that phone and he tried to convince me to take a BB. I told him straight i wasn't interested in any other phone. That was Thursday and I got the phone the following Monday.
    i7 2600 | Asus P8H67-M (Rev B3) | Corsair TX650 | CM Scout | Mushkin Silverline BBR3 1333 -2X4GB | DeepCool Tiger Shark | 1TB Samsung | LG DVD-Writer

I think we are allowed to complain to ASA when it comes to not having stock. That's plain unfair business practices. That while stocks last moniker is nonsense because if this promotion started in February (which it did AND its not yet 2 weeks in Feb) then they should have a stock idea BEFORE issuing the promotion.

At the centre of my bubble of perception.

Got it.

Went to my local mall just now and picked it up.
    Twinkle, twinkle little star
    Wat de donner soek jy daar?

Page 2 of 13 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast