Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter



Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 70

Thread: Restraining Order

  1. #31

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodeamus View Post
    grow a pair and confront him about it. Seriously
    Dude, i don't wana start jack with this police man. Seriously. That would only give him more attention to take things further.
    all the footsteps that were beside mine have gone their separate ways.

  2. #32

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameronsmith63 View Post
    Dude, i don't wana start jack with this police man. Seriously. That would only give him more attention to take things further.
    Talk to him....tell him "Hey I don't like you informing my girlfriend about my whereabouts 24 ****ing 7, why are you doing it? Do you mind stopping please and get a bloody life while you're at it. That would be what my conversation would sound like.

    Just because he is a policeman doesn't mean that he is entitled to be a d00s 24/7 or that you're suppose to be scared of him. It sounds to me that you are.

  3. #33

    Default

    Arrange to park your car outside a strip joint or a brothel and spend that evening at home with your girlfriend so she is your alibi. So when he blabs to her where you were, she should soon realize that he is a troublemaker.

  4. #34

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Cameronsmith63 View Post
    im going to try to talk then he is going to mess in my mouth
    Lol he's going to mess in your mouth? I think your gf has other concerns if that is the case
    Solve two of the world's major problems: feed the homeless to the hungry

  5. #35

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mike Hoxbig View Post
    Lol he's going to mess in your mouth? I think your gf has other concerns if that is the case
    lol good one
    all the footsteps that were beside mine have gone their separate ways.

  6. #36

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by D3x! View Post
    first off, are you cheating?

    second off your GF seems to have some reason not to trust you, or she wouldn't be listening to this guy

    and lastly be honest and open
    she's a woman, she'll believe any piece of **** on the street except her boyfriend. that's how this stuff goes down

  7. #37

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ITCynic View Post
    Arrange to park your car outside a strip joint or a brothel and spend that evening at home with your girlfriend so she is your alibi. So when he blabs to her where you were, she should soon realize that he is a troublemaker.
    he doesn't have to go to these extremes. just dump the ****ing bitch if she doesn't trust him. not worth the fight in the long haul because women believe what they WANT to believe no matter how much you try to convince them otherwise

  8. #38

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by AcidRaZor View Post
    she's a woman, she'll believe any piece of **** on the street except her boyfriend. that's how this stuff goes down
    You couldn't have said it better.
    all the footsteps that were beside mine have gone their separate ways.

  9. #39

    Default

    Cop or not I would seriously Pos klap him, I have no respect for cops or weirdos.

  10. #40
    Karmic Sangoma ghoti's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2005
    Location
    Hotel California
    Posts
    38,739
    Blog Entries
    9

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Nicodeamus View Post
    grow a pair and confront him about it. Seriously
    Dont listen to this advice unless you are ready for violence, and violence where he can say you assaulted a cop. Cops thrive on confrontation and thats what he wants, and if you throw a punch and it becomes a "my word vs his word"... the judge will likey take his side without evidence, and assault on a cop (especially if his other cop buddies get involved) is bad. Its even worse if he is a bad cop... cause then he can easily get a nigerian to sort you out.

    Tell your gf about the stalking and how its making you uncomfy... if she wont do anything about it, break up with her. Anyone who is willing to allow that type of psycho into their lives is not worth getting closer with (unless her dad owns a brewery).

    My wife is fully committed to me, and would never allow this type of stuff into our lives... if you are compromising and accepting less from the woman you are with perhaps you are with the wrong woman.
    Last edited by ghoti; 12-02-2012 at 02:23 PM.
    "You will never reach your destination if you stop and throw stones at every dog that barks", Winston Churchill.

  11. #41

    Default

    There is some serious issues here if your GF cannot trust your word.

    Either trust was broken in past between you and her or she is not committed to you. Once you get married it is whole new ball game, her and your family and friends will have to take a back seat and you will have to stand together, take each others word, fend one for another in some cases, stand as one otherwise the relationship is doomed. I know my wife got my back, and she can trust that I will always protect her as well, even against family and friends.

    If it doesn't work out now then it is best to be open and frank with you GF about the situation and decide what the future holds for the two of you. If she chooses her friends over you then it is a lost cause, and no, more commitment from you will in most likelihood not change this so do not even think of marriage. If there is a red light before the marriage it becomes a train smash in marriage!

    Other advice, be honest with your GF, if you went somewhere, tell her ASAP, this will remove the sting and surprise from the tell-tale and render his account useless.
    I know you cannot tell her every little detail, this is where trust comes in, but like places you visit and that weird place you went to, you needed to tell her, if for nothing else than to have a good laugh with her. COMMUNICATE!

    "The fool hath said in his heart, There is no God."

  12. #42

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ghoti View Post
    Dont listen to this advice unless you are ready for violence, and violence where he can say you assaulted a cop. Cops thrive on confrontation and thats what he wants, and if you throw a punch and it becomes a "my word vs his word"... the judge will likey take his side without evidence, and assault on a cop (especially if his other cop buddies get involved) is bad. Its even worse if he is a bad cop... cause then he can easily get a nigerian to sort you out.

    Tell your gf about the stalking and how its making you uncomfy... if she wont do anything about it, break up with her. Anyone who is willing to allow that type of psycho into their lives is not worth getting closer with (unless her dad owns a brewery).

    My wife is fully committed to me, and would never allow this type of stuff into our lives... if you are compromising and accepting less from the woman you are with perhaps you are with the wrong woman.
    confrontation doesn't mean violence.

  13. #43

    Default

    What did the OP end up doing?

  14. #44

    Default

    Thanks for the advice guys. I see the cop every now and then, I ignore him rather. My gf knows about the whole stalker thing going on, she understands, its cool.
    all the footsteps that were beside mine have gone their separate ways.

  15. #45

    Default

    okay,I have no idea how to make a new thread and to be honnest i dont have the time to worry about it.
    My query falls under the same Topic anyway

    This guy (Ronald) and i have been dating for 6 months,
    His ex girlfriend and him broke up like a month before we started dating and talking to each other ,and he warned me about her before hand.

    Because this is not the first time she has been doing all this.
    Her goal in life is to make my boyfriend (Ronald) life hell.Because he broke her heart.

    So now she just randomly pitches up at our house trying to act all innocent and saying that she only saw a puppy and wanted to know whose puppy it was when she knows its our neighbours puppy because she hangs out there like almost every weekend.

    She Tries to split Ronald and me up by trying to find faults in our relatonship and hinting it to our neighbours who are very good friends with us aswell.
    She goes to pubs and starts crying and moaning about her and ronald and what he did to her and everyone in town is actually getting so sick of her.

    She goes to the poolparty thats almost right infront of our house every weekend where she knows Ronald will be and she also knows i work untill ten o clock and she goes and swims naked infront of all the guys at the pool party
    She Sms's Ronald about crap and calls him about things anyone else could have told him.

    Ronald wants her out of his life because she is JUST making **** for him and his life.I also Want her out of MY life because she is just making **** for my life aswell.

    She tries her hardest to irritate us by hanging out with our friends and on accasion asks one of our guy friends to come with to our house to make Ronald Jelious,Meanwhile Ronald just doesnt give a ****.

    He hates her and everytime she pitches up He sms's me and freaks out about how much she irritates him and just wants her gone and to go away

    This has been happening for 2 years to him. and he has lost alot of relationships because of her and what she is doing.

    We have tried confronting her... then she causes a scene and goes on about how much ronald hurt her ,so basically thats what she wants.

    We have tried to ignore her totally and then she goes out of her wAY to "innocently" conveniently pitch up at our house or our friends house or where WE hang out and want to have fun,and she spoils everything instantly.

    Ronald wven sent to her mother to tell her to tell her daughter that it is over and he is not interested and she must stop spreading lies and he does not want to see her EVER again and that she must stay away.

    She stayed away for a few weeks but then everything just started again.we feel like we are being forced to move to another town BECAUSE OF HER

    Honnestly i think the only thing there is to do is to get a restaining order against this 18 year old young one.

    Because she just never stops.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 123 45 LastLast

Bookmarks

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •