Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast

Thread: New rights/permissions on MyBroadband forums

Quote Originally Posted by copacetic View Post
    Did you click 'remember me' when you logged in?
    I had problems when I initially registered, but things are much better after the first use.
    Just another question, why is not possible for a user like myself to comment on news, for example ?

Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sumio View Post
    I had problems when I initially registered, but things are much better after the first use.
    Just another question, why is not possible for a user like myself to comment on news, for example ?
    You need 3 months membership and 50 posts to be able to join the discussions in PD and CA.

It's to stop trolls and spammers, sadly, innocents get caught in that net as well.

When can we get custom avatars ?

Who do I speak to about a custom title.
    "What can be asserted without proof can be dismissed without proof." ~ Christopher Hitchens

My idea of "Help from above" is a sniper on a roof.

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post

pm a mod for custom title and see avatar thread in off topic (it's stickied) for custom avatar instructions.
    "The night is dark and full of turnips"

Quote Originally Posted by Nerfherder View Post

Contact rpm regarding the CUT, mods don't have the necessary mojo for that.

For the avatar pls resize it to 80x80, upload it to the gallery and send me the link.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

I want to post a add on classifieds but it says i dont have permission to post there, ive got over 50 posts and longer than 5 months

Hello, does this mean after registering, one can only post in this 'intro' forum ?

Quote Originally Posted by Genghis Khan View Post
    Hello, does this mean after registering, one can only post in this 'intro' forum ?
    intro, tech, adsl, 3G, Off Topic, health & wealth... just not those 2 sections or Classifieds...
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

Quote Originally Posted by MacRumors View Post
    I want to post a add on classifieds but it says i dont have permission to post there, ive got over 50 posts and longer than 5 months
    Did you contact a mod?
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

Default Not sure how to start a new thread

Hi. please let me know how to pose a new question/thread. I've just joined and I believe my "BB code" does not allow me to pose a question. Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Naz1010 View Post
    Hi. please let me know how to pose a new question/thread. I've just joined and I believe my "BB code" does not allow me to pose a question. Thanks
    To create a new thread go to the relevant forum section and hit the "Post new thread" button at the top.

As per the original post in this thread newcomers are excluded from participating or creating new threads in the Current Affairs and Philosophical debates forums. After three months and 50 posts the system will lift the restriction automatically. If, for some reason this does not happen please feel free to contact one of the Administrators. . . or a Moderator who will contact them on your behalf.

Enjoy and welcome to MyBB.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

Hi guys, im king-fortune from MP Province

Grandmaster

Aaaaaah so thats why I can't troll, *cough* engage in heated discussions on the PD or CA threads yet....

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 78 LastLast