Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Girl, 7, survives rape, slit throat

Default Girl, 7, survives rape, slit throat

A Katlehong man has been arrested for raping a 7-year-old girl and slitting her throat, Gauteng police said on Wednesday.

"It is alleged that on 20 November 2011 the suspect broke into his ex-girlfriend's shack in a squatter camp in Palm Ridge, Eden Park," Captain Pinky Tsinyane said in a statement.

"The mother was not there when he found her two children asleep."

He allegedly raped a 7-year-old girl, slit her throat and fled the scene. The girl was hospitalised and survived.

Since then, the police had been searching for the man, 33, who had recently started working at a factory in Wadeville, south of Johannesburg.

"Yesterday [Tuesday] they received information that he was back at work, working night shift. He was arrested in his rented shack this morning [Wednesday] in extension two Katlehong."

He was expected to appear in the Alberton Magistrate's Court on charges of rape, attempted murder and house breaking.
    Link : http://www.news24.com/SouthAfrica/Ne...hroat-20120208

Just another day...
    Allocate. Apportion. Absorb.

Take out back

shoot

end of story

Damn if only it could work like that.

The sad thing is he will probably get a meager sentence and consider it worth it at the end of the day because now the state will pay for his food and shelter. If only the laws in this country were much more harsher then maybe that can deter crime slightly.

"rented shack" ???

death penalty pls
    “We know too well that our freedom is incomplete without the freedom of the Palestinians.”― Nelson Mandela[/URL]

Quote Originally Posted by Refraction View Post
    "rented shack" ???
    Yeah I also noticed that, I was going to comment on it but thought against doing so thinking that's normal practice these days.

Damn it!!! Saw the thread heading and my 1st instinct was to run but noooooooo, I had to read it!!!!!!! That just makes me so f ucking sick!!!! HTF can the victims of crimes like this get ahead in life???? FFS 7 years old growing up in squalor and then this SOB comes along and makes life just that much more intolerable!!! F uck me as the father of a 5 year old girl this just makes me want to cry......

Seriously, the hurt and misery is unfathomable and it is just so so so f ucking sad!!!!!
    Every minute I stay in this room, I get weaker, and every minute Charlie squats in the bush, he gets stronger

"rented shack" ???
    If you can't afford to build your own shack, you can rent one. Perhaps he was only there temporarily.
    Allocate. Apportion. Absorb.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by mass09 View Post
    subhuman animal.

Arrest him, take him back to scene of crime, allow him to try and escape, then shoot.

Super Grandmaster

"It is alleged that on 20 November 2011 the suspect broke into his ex-girlfriend's shack in a squatter camp in Palm Ridge, Eden Park," Captain Pinky Tsinyane said in a statement.
    Geez the story took long enough to surface.
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

Quote Originally Posted by mass09 View Post
    If you can't afford to build your own shack, you can rent one. Perhaps he was only there temporarily.
    /makes mental note to get in touch with an estate agent to start scouting some land for my new upmarket, Bali-style rental shack development.

Seriously though, this is very sickening especially considering we all now have to pay for this inhuman scumbag's room and board.
    ...if life is going to exist in a Universe of this size, then the one thing it cannot afford to have is a sense of proportion.

-Douglas Adams

Super Grandmaster

"rented shack" ???
    Its shocking - most of the shacks are owned by "syndicates" - and then rented out - our domestic/gardener pay R1,500 a month for their shack.

Hoping one day to be in a position to buy a small flat that they can rent from me for the same amount.

Give that scum to me...

Super Grandmaster

Hang him HIGH!!

We don't need his sort around Sick MotherF***er
    ALL POSTS ARE IN MY PERSONAL OPINION
    "Pray for Our President Zuma and his party, Julius Malema, and Zimbabwean Robert Mugabe... Psalm 109:8".

Sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick, sick!!!

Oh, did I mention, this is SICK!!!

This SOB does not deserve to breath the same air as we do.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast