Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast

Thread: TRL Technologies

Quote Originally Posted by willemvdm View Post
    They are located on the first floor in post office building. Signed up for a cellphone contract by them, they said they will contact me when phone/package is ready. 1 week later went to see them, no, not there yet, will contact me. 2 weeks later - will contact me. 3 weeks later - will contact me. 4 weeks later - I moved on.

One day while visiting them I saw girly at reception rip 3 keys out of her laptop. Keys got hooked on her jewellery.

They also designed a website for a friend of mine, site was hard to read, dark coloured and filled with spelling mistakes. That was before I started my own web design business.

Wont go near them ever again.
    I think you are referring to TIC (Technical Information Consultants) at the post office building.

Quote Originally Posted by crysis View Post
    Here is some info on these guys:
    4c. admincompany : TRL Technologies CC
    4d. adminpostaladdr : P O Box 245, Uitenhage, 6230

It seems they are located near where I used to live. Think I should pay them a visit?
    I don't think that will be a good idea. Rather keep everything in writing as it will give you more ammunition against them.

Quote Originally Posted by zubeb View Post
    Just lay a charge of theft first at your local police station.
    Email him notifying him of the charge.
    I don't believe the police would be able to assist as this is clearly a civil matter.
    Opening a case also won't get his money back

Quote Originally Posted by Captain Morgan View Post
    I don't believe the police would be able to assist as this is clearly a civil matter.
    Opening a case also won't get his money back

It's not a civil matter if someone has stolen something from you.... its theft.

had a problem about 2 years ago where a client falsified a deposit slip to get us to release a laptop he wanted. Fortunately we knew where he lived. He ignored our requests & then we went to the police. They contacted him after requesting we give him another 24 hours before opening the case.
    He came running coz he knew we knew where he stayed.

Opening a case can & will complicate matters, yes.
    Quote Originally Posted by The_Librarian View Post
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

Quote Originally Posted by ChilliGirl View Post
    It's not a civil matter if someone has stolen something from you.... its theft.

had a problem about 2 years ago where a client falsified a deposit slip to get us to release a laptop he wanted. Fortunately we knew where he lived. He ignored our requests & then we went to the police. They contacted him after requesting we give him another 24 hours before opening the case.
    He came running coz he knew we knew where he stayed.

Opening a case can & will complicate matters, yes.
    It would be theft if the OP didn't know the company or never done business with them.
    Since he knows the company and did business with them it's not a criminal matter but a civil matter as the OP provided them with debit order authorisation.

It would be theft if the OP didn't know the company or never done business with them.
    Since he knows the company and did business with them it's not a criminal matter but a civil matter as the OP provided them with debit order authorisation.
    If the OP has exhausted all lengths to get the double debit reversed and its not being reveresed then its a criminal matter.. whether its theft or fraud is possibly up for debate, but its still a criminal matter.

crysis ...have you managed to sort this problem out with Reuben. I think it is in the interest of everyone who is a customer of TRL to be updated with what is going on. I for one am in the same position as you, left in the dark with no correspondence from TRL. Double billed, etc. This is unacceptable and I think it is important that everyone is made aware of EXACTLY what they should expect when dealing with this company.

Quote Originally Posted by eddief1 View Post
    crysis ...have you managed to sort this problem out with Reuben. I think it is in the interest of everyone who is a customer of TRL to be updated with what is going on. I for one am in the same position as you, left in the dark with no correspondence from TRL. Double billed, etc. This is unacceptable and I think it is important that everyone is made aware of EXACTLY what they should expect when dealing with this company.
    Have you contacted them yet?
    You didn't mention that you have contacted them with your query.

Have you contacted them yet?
    You didn't mention that you have contacted them with your query.
    You can't contact them, they don't respond

Quote Originally Posted by eddief1 View Post
    You can't contact them, they don't respond
    Such EXCELLENT customer service. I bet MR R is also not logging in with his MyBB account either..
    Can see it in my mind's eye:Chilligirl's Compoota Factorie - Alle Compoota's Repaired Or Fixxited at Bargain Prices Notte to be Sneezed atte

Such EXCELLENT customer service. I bet MR R is also not logging in with his MyBB account either..
    He can't he's banned: http://mybroadband.co.za/vb/member.p...Reuben-TRLTech

Super Grandmaster

Quote Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
    Does anyone know why? Running a bad business is one thing but banning the person running that business seems a little anti-competitive.
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

Quote Originally Posted by NomNom View Post
    This is a little puzzling....

Was he banned for something he said or did he request a ban coz he wants to hide....

His last posts do not reflect him arguing with someone.

Anyone that knows: please let us know

Quote Originally Posted by Fudzy View Post
    Does anyone know why? Running a bad business is one thing but banning the person running that business seems a little anti-competitive.
    you do know that you can request to be banned?

Super Grandmaster

you do know that you can request to be banned?
    Why?
    Every time you make a typo, the errorists win

Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 12 345612 ... LastLast