Facebook   Twitter    YouTube    RSS Feed    Android App    iPhone and iPad App     BlackBerry App    
Subscribe to Newsletter

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Alternatives to the mybb app

No ways, I'm using a BB 9900 and that myBB app is not good, it keeps crashing and BIS doesn't work well with the app. Can never access my PM's nor threads that I have subscribed to. Rather stick to the BB Browser. Simple & Fast. The app is a no no for me! Keeps giving connection errors as well.

I have to agree, I wanted to post a pic yesterday and could not with the mybb app. Quoting and replying to threads is a mission, its really not user friendly. I am going to use tapatalk until the mybb app is fixed.
    Krescendo Cresteds. Breeder of show quality Chinese Cresteds. https://www.facebook.com/KrescendoCresteds / www.chinesecresteds.co.za

tapatalk. it works.
    Disclaimer: The use of my free time precludes any reproach
    Latest: There is something terribly wrong

Quote Originally Posted by biometrics View Post
    The mods said they switched to the vbulletin app because it makes moderation easier for them. So that was done for the mods not the members.
    First I've heard of that.

FWIW - I've just downloaded the mybb app and Tapatalk has much better mod tools.
    Last edited by bwana; 19-03-2012 at 07:13 AM.
    "Le mieux est l'ennemi du bien." FM Arouet
    "All that is necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing." Edmund Burke
    "Never argue with an idiot. They drag you down to their level, then beat you with experience" Unknown
    Ron White was right

+1 for tapatalk.
    although i hit an issue with onavo - it gives me a permission error when not on wifi.
    after a month of using the vbulletin app, i switched back, mainly due to basic ux issues.
    The causes of human actions are usually immeasurably more complex and varied than our subsequent explanations of them. Fyodor Dostoevsky - The Idiot

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12